727 PvE Full Mythic MONK , 13.000 Achievs , BIS Gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

junedavil's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

727 PvE Full Mythic MONK , 13.000 Achievs , BIS Gear

PvE Account
    Class : Monk - Level 100
    Item Level Gear : 727
    Achievement Points : 13.000 +
    Feats Of Strength : 31
    Mounts : 112
    Character Profile Link : Level 100 Blood Elf Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Contact Me Now
    Skype ID: UiteMarian

FEEDBACK / CUSTOMER's REVIEWS

Jonathan E.
    Great service, awesome accounts, and immaculate prices. thanks for the help guys, will do business in the near future

Fabian
    Bought my first wow account, i have to say i am very surprised at how efficient the whole process took

Dan Bernand
    My experience was exceptional

Peter J.
    It took a while but i finally got the toon i wanted

Logan Ben
    They were fast and courteuous, knew what they were doing and talking about, Would defintely reccommend to first time buyers as they walk you through each step. Great overall experience.
    Sean
    Bought account had no problems went a little slow but its to be expected had no issues great price and friendly customer service

Josh Will
    Quick, efficient, professional - would thoroughly recommend!

Michael
    I love how everything worked out the way it was supposed to quickly and the first time. Only site that I have found that makes sure things move smoothly
    A. Mohammed
    Good service. patient, quick

Brent
    The service provided could not have been any better. I was provided with outstanding live assistance that assisted me and walked me throughout the entire transaction process
    Chris
    Over all. Great support team. They did their job fast and expierenced. I got a ok price for my account. Thank you
    Nicholas
    Just made a transaction with them and it was smooth and quick. will definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy an account
    Paul
    I was not expecting an online website that merchants game accounts. I was surprised at how speedy and organized the transaction was
    Matt Jefferson
    This company is very reputable, and trustworthy. I had an extremely good experience with them. 5 stars all the way!

John
    Great service, thank you

Shawn Robert
    Very good site will recommend to everyone who asks. excellent customer service!
    Jonas Bernand
    just one thing to say awsome site, really can recomend it

Dan
    First character I purchased from them, they took their time finding me the right account. Took extra time waiting for my payment issues, couldnt be happier. Thanks
    Andre
    Was fast and easy, very understandable team! i would recommend this to any one selling an account, it is done professional and they take their time! they have teams to review the account, and nothing is compromised! Most resonable with the offers
    Mark J. Dinel
    Got exactly what i wanted!, the help was amazing and the best i have experienced on any website, they walk you through step by step what to do, very fast responses, very helpful 5/5
    Trevor
    Only wish I would have gotten more money out of it but It was a fair price when compared to other websites
    M. Nick
    Absoultely amazing! only took around an hour and a half and i have a whole new account! thank you so much!
    Abdulla M.
    Transaction only took about two hours to receive payment for the account. Defiantly a reasonable time frame for selling the account from start to finish. Defiantly recommend this site to anyone who is actually interested in selling or buying anything wow related.

Sebastian
    Easy painless made you feel secure and had no problems.
    Jonathan E.
    Really under standing easy to work with fast,and easy prossing
    Niki
    I had a very good experience with this site the people are very understanding and helpful, Took about an hour or so to complete
    Richard Kale
    Complete and very secure
    Taylor
    the service was excellent, no problems at all. they were very patient and helpful

Patrick
    Fast, easy and secure. And very friendly service. Highly recommended!
    Matthew Ben
    lots of information and patience! are polite and helpful! respond time is reasonable and not to long! will recommend to others!

C.H.
    Very helpful instructions given throughout the process. Stayed with me through the end. Would recommend.

Mike
    Awesome company to trade with! Smooth, quick, reliable transaction
    Alex Morne
    Awesome service Very Speedy
    T. Alen
    Great company they went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction! They worked with me all the process

727 PvE Full Mythic MONK , 13.000 Achievs , BIS Gear