High End WoW Account Paladin 702 ilvl Kor'kron Juggernaut,Swift Spectral Tiger! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dawidos93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High End WoW Account Paladin 702 ilvl Kor'kron Juggernaut,Swift Spectral Tiger!

I'm selling the account because I don't have time and mood to play with it anymore. You will receive the secret question answer and anything needed too.
    I have been the only owner since the beginning, the account was created around endings of 2009, so it's 6 years old.
    Together with the account ID- Copy Passport -ALL CD-KEY - Secret Answer + Gratis i send token with post.

The account includes the following characters:
    Paladin 100 lvl Main spec Retri 702 ilvl off spec holy 698 ilvl
    Paladin have full transmog from Mop CM and Olso WOT Weapon Transmog
    Profes Jewel+BS
    Warlock 100 lvl Destro 645 ilvl
    Shaman 91 lvl
    Shaman have CM transmog from MOP
    and orther alts 3x 90 lvl
    Druid
    Prist
    Rogue

15.945 Achievement Points on armory,

Total gold on Burning Legion: 42k g (Horda)

Paladin + Warlock have Tier 3 Garrison.

The account has 157 mounts, and includes a lot of Special and Rare ones, some of which are:

Rares: Ashes of Al'ar, Onyxian Drake, Fiery Warhorse, , Blue Drake, Vitreous Stone Drake, Swift Zulian Panther(NOT TIGER!), Raven Lord, Amber Primordial Direhord, Jade Primordial Direhorn, Slate Primordial Direhorn, Black Primal Raptor, Green Primal Raptor, Red Primal Raptor,
    Very Rare: Time-Lost Proto Drake,Falmetalon of Alystrazor,Reins of the Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent,Kor'kron Juggernaut,Reins of the Twilight Harbinger,Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

TCG: Swift Spectral Tiger,
    Not available anymore: Kor'kron War Wolf, Core Hound, ,Challenge Mode Phoenixes,

12 days time left on wow

Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

more info skype daw6665

High End WoW Account Paladin 702 ilvl Kor'kron Juggernaut,Swift Spectral Tiger!