WTS 100 hunt+some alts, EU ally acc. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

womblelol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 100 hunt+some alts, EU ally acc.

Okay, where to start, played the game for years and well its become dead or me, ive found more fun playing other online games and ive come to wanting some extra money ..

I mostly PvP, did pve in TBC, clearing all ect, til starting of ICC then focused more on pvp, Many titels, Immortal,Undying, PvP ones Arena Master, Bloodthurtsy ectect.. 2 PvP tabards from raitings Wrathful and Pridefull +1Glad mount(Pridefull),Season12 Elite tmog, along with about 3ishElite bows ect, Strikers set I think its called? old 60 set along with another made full green set(looks awesome!) and old Gold mode tmogs, 17100 ach points alot of mounts ect, Amani War Bear(old one, the real ) I pretty much only have pvp gear due to hardly playing in Warlords, Dont have much gold cause i havent played much this exp, but golds pretty easy to come across

If your wanting to know more feel free to add my skype and drop me a msg and ill try get back to you and answer some questions ect, peaceout!

Some alts, 2 around 90, no pve, old elite pvp gear on them, (War,DK) elite full s9/some elite s10 on warr, DK has full s10 elite, cool tmog sets.

Im looking for around 350euro or a close offer, I had some people wanting just the old ZA mount to have like all wow mounts collected :P but id pref to sell it all as one..

Warrior ALT,
    DK ALT,
    Hunter,

Lots of titels to pick from, afew mounts ect..!

WTS 100 hunt+some alts, EU ally acc.