Gladiator/Hero of the Alliance (Tyrannical) Priest /w Magic Rooster! Many alts! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WeslyT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gladiator/Hero of the Alliance (Tyrannical) Priest /w Magic Rooster! Many alts!

Hello there I'm looking to sell my entire account, the account has all the expansions and is ready for your full gaming pleasure and 12k Achievement Points. (PVP ACCOUNT).
    The characters on the account are as follows:
    Alliance
    Level 100 Priest. (Main Priest Level 100 Night Elf Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory ) Will talk more about this later.
    Level 100 Warrior. Nearly fully geared.
    Level 100 Druid. Nearly fully geared.
    Level 91 Priest.
    Level 91 Paladin. Has OLD CM gear.
    Level 91 Death Knight.
    Level 92 Rogue.

Horde
    Level 90 Priest Has OLD CM gear.
    Level 90 Hunter
    Level 90 Shaman.

Main
    Main has the Tyrannical Gladiator Mount and has Hero of the Alliance from that season too, all characters obviously have Arena master so all around for PVP it's a great account. The main has the rare staff Benediction (Benediction - Item - World of Warcraft) that no longer is obtainable and has Tabard of the Flame as well as multiple PVP ranking tabards. The priest has full OLD CM gear and loads of transmogs for your own pleasure.

Most notable MOUNTS (133 Total)
    Magic Rooster (About £100 if bought).
    Gladiator Mount on Main
    Ashes of Al'ar
    Bone-White Primal Raptor
    Firey Warhorse
    Drake of the East Wind
    Onyxian Drake
    Raven Lord
    Vitreous Stone Drake
    White Polar Bear
    Winterspring Frostsaber

Conclusion/Price
    Asking Price (Negotiable): £400
    How it will work: Unless you have a better idea I can agree on, you shall pay me FULL on Paypal (Trust will be required can't think of another way). After the money has been withdrew from Paypal you'll receive all the information needed for the account. We can work this out together.
    Contact Information (Skype): c7m.boosting
    Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, price is negotiable but be fair. The account will only go up in value, I am limited to how many links I post just add me to ask for more information

Gladiator/Hero of the Alliance (Tyrannical) Priest /w Magic Rooster! Many alts!