Restoration/Balance Druid 691ilvl equipped 11.005 Achievement Points menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

guppidon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Restoration/Balance Druid 691ilvl equipped 11.005 Achievement Points

The World of Warcraft account comes with 3 level 100 characters (blood/frost DK, shadow/disc priest, resto/boomie druid), 250.000 gold and 2 months of game time.

It has 11.005 Achievement points, most notable being Invincible's Reins and Ahead of the Curve for Blackrock Foundry and Highmaul.

I played mostly PVE but the druid comes with full epic 660 ilvl gear and 1900 rating in Rated Battlegrounds too, which is guaranteed a Challenger Title for this season. 2 epic wolfs, from the 150 RBG won and Veteran of the Horde title and all honor mounts.

As for PVE it has 5/5 pieces and 691ilvl equipped.

Level 100 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

It has 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode, so you can get any transmog weapon you like, personally I am using the Warglaive.

It also has 41 mounts, including the Armored Bloodwing from the game shop, Invincible and almost all the Glory ones.

Full professions on all 3 chars (BS, LW, Inscription, Enchanting, Tailoring, Skinning) with 700/700 secondary professions on main as well, except archaeology which is 300/700.

All 3 characters have lvl 3 garrison, the main having every single follower with 675 ilvl and around 70 upgrade tokens in the bag ready for the next patch.

The legendary quest is completed and the legendary follower (Garrona Hellforcen) is in the garrison, doing missions.

And many more other features that i probably forgot to list here.

If you have questions, feel free to send me a PM or reply here.

Final price is $250 and not negotiating.

Restoration/Balance Druid 691ilvl equipped 11.005 Achievement Points