700ilvl Druid Mimiron's head,Invincible,Death's Demise,7 lvl100,7/10Mythic,Cheap!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

drixxy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

700ilvl Druid Mimiron's head,Invincible,Death's Demise,7 lvl100,7/10Mythic,Cheap!!!

- Account information:
    Selling my whole battlenet account. I'm the original owner and I can provide all information which includes CD keys,my ID,security code and
    everything whatever is asked/needed. Therefor, I'm only looking for serious people and buyers.

- Characters:
    Level 100 Druid
    Level 100 Priest
    Level 100 Monk
    Level 100 Warlock
    Level 100 Death Knight
    Level 100 Druid
    Level 100 Warrior
    In total 7 level 100 characters.

- Main character:
    Level 100 Druid who is 700itemlevel, having gear for both restoration and boomkin specs. Main character since I started playing this game.

- Main alt character:
    Level 100 Priest who has 683itemlevel, spec Holy/Disc.

All other characters are around 600-620ilvl which were dinged up for farming all kinds of stuff.

- Mounts: (Total 145):
    Ashes of Al'ar(TK Mount)
    Invincible(LK mount)
    Experiment 12-B(Ultraxion Mount)
    Mimiron's head (yogg mount)
    Reins of Galakras
    Flametalon of Alysrazor
    Amani Battle Bear
    Corrupted Egg of Millagazor
    Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake
    Zhulian Tiger
    Plagued protodrake
    Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf
    Swift White Hawkstrider
    Amani battlebear

- Titles:
    Death's Demise
    The Celestial Defender
    Legend of Pandaria
    Hellscream's Downfall
    Proven Defender
    The immortal
    The undying
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Storm's End
    The Fearless
    The Undaunted

- Gold and mats:
    40k gold and over 50k worth mats on chatacters

- Rare or unobtainable stuff:
    Death's Demise
    The Celestial Defender
    Ashes of Al'ar(TK Mount)
    Invincible(LK mount)
    Experiment 12-B(Ultraxion Mount)
    Flametalon of Alysrazor
    Mimiron's head(yogg+0)
    Zhulian Tiger
    Amani battlebear
    Val'anyr mace
    And many more less important things

- Heirlooms:
    Got all looms and upgrades around, garrosh weapons and stuff.- Achievement points: 13070Feats of Strength: 45Legacy: 36

- Gametime-
    Over a month still going.
    -Garrison-
    All stuff is level 3, 10k garrison resources and around 25k apexis crystals.

- Current progress on main character:
    Highmaul Mythic 6/7, Blackrock Foundry Mythic 7/10. Cleared both instances on Heroic every reset.
    - Reason for selling the account: I've stopped playing this game, stopped raiding and stuff. I log once in a while to do garrison stuff which is once a week.I can show the account in game at any point while I'm available.I won't be selling it for "nothing" but I still don't expect really high offers. I'm just looking for a fair deal, that's all. For more informations, feel free to contact me via skype.

- Contact info:

700ilvl Druid Mimiron's head,Invincible,Death's Demise,7 lvl100,7/10Mythic,Cheap!!!
    Jinkana's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would highly recommend to anyone interested on dealing with this guy to purchase his account only through a trusted middleman service.
    I tried to buy it more than a month ago using one of the middlemans advertised here and he refused. The middleman's "banning account thing" when the account is recovered by the seller and buyer is scammed, scared this guy....

Previous thread http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...100k-gold.html (690ilvl Druid, Death's Demise, Invincible, 7 lvl100,2 realm firsts,100k gold)