Arena tournament VIP ACC ALL TRANSMOGS 2600+ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sebastian Swartling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena tournament VIP ACC ALL TRANSMOGS 2600+

Selling my Arena tournament VIP account! For those who do not know AT is the most popular Wotlk and Cata private server. Having a VIP account on here means that you get the best gear in the game for free for all your characters, Exotic mounts such as "Swift Spectral Tiger" Etc. And it also gives you the abillity to teleport where ever you want using the .tele function. This is for BOTH the wotlk and the cata servers.

Characters:

Warrior: All transmogs, 2600 Rating and 700+ badges of justice. Nitro Boosts and Pyro Rocket and titles such as Duelist,Warbringer Of the Horde/Alliance, Corporal, Master Seargeant, Seargeant Major, Private, Seargeant, Knight, Knight-Lieutenant, Justicar.

Druid: 2500 Rating

Paladin: 2300 Rating

Alt Warrior: 2300 Rating

Priest: 2200 Rating

Buying VIP is originally 60 Euros, I am willing to sell this account for about 50 Euros but prices can be discussed. If you are interested add me on skype: omgthedude1.
    Last edited by Sebastian Swartling; 04-09-2015 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Described it better this time

Arena tournament VIP ACC ALL TRANSMOGS 2600+