Old WoW account. Old FoS, nothing extremely rare. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cryptnic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old WoW account. Old FoS, nothing extremely rare.

Hi there,

I am looking to sell my old WoW account for cash over PayPal.

This was an Alt account of mine, and as such doesn't have that many amazing things, most of my characters were created at the end of Vanilla through Wrath, so I have some items from before cata. (No Naxx items)

Truth be told if you're buying this account you're not buying it for the items, you're buying it because the account is old and has FoS from 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th WoW anniversary.

Other achievements include Wrath and Cata CE pets, Brew Fest and Winters Vail items, and expatiation event misc items.

This account does not have WoD, it has Panda and the rest. Highest lvl characters are lvl 85 (5). Achievement points : 5900.

I am the original owner, and will be able to provide everything you need. PM me for character armory.

Message me here for any questions, and PM me with your offer, which we will take to skype of things are fine on both sides.

Cryptnic.
    Last edited by cryptnic; 03-11-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Old WoW account. Old FoS, nothing extremely rare.