WTS ACCOUNT 1x100lvl 4x 90lvl SPECTRAL TIGER,Al'ar,INVINCIBLE,RAVEN LORD,D3 ROS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

christian.balle4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS ACCOUNT 1x100lvl 4x 90lvl SPECTRAL TIGER,Al'ar,INVINCIBLE,RAVEN LORD,D3 ROS

Hello guys im currently selling my as i dont have time to play anymore because of family,girlfriend and work.

I am the first owner of the account, i will give all the informations needed for trade : Password , questions and answers , ID Scan etc..

The account has 1x lvl 100 DK with 635ilvl lvl 3 Garrison with alot of followers and FULL PROFFESIONS across all alts etc and 3 other alts lvl 90s and one lvl 94 will post links on skype etc..

Account has very rare mounts including : Reins of Spectral Tiger, Invincible reins, Ashes of alar, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Pandaren Phoenixes, Azure drake, Blue drake, Grand Black war mammoth, Blue Proto-Drake, Celestial steed, Drake of North-Wind, Fiery Warhorse, Raven lord, Life-binders Handmaiden,
    Kor'kron Juggernaut, Mechano-hog, Onyxian drake, Pureblood-Firehawk, Rivendares-Deathcharger, Sandstone-Drake, Swift-white hawkstrider, Travelers-Tundra mammoth, Vitreous Stone-drake, Sunnhide-Gronnling, Warlords-deathwheel, Core-Hound, Sapphire panther...etc.

Also it has some rare Pets: Spectral tiger cub, Pandaren monk, Treasure goblin and manny more...
    Also includes alot of titles and Jewel of the Firelord item from B.net will post link on masked armory on skype or forum chat
    The account has got DIABLO 3 with RoS COLLECTORS EDITION and alot of Geared CHARS on D3

The account has been raiding since Cataclysm in Realm best guilds also has got alot of mounts that had 100% drop when raids were going on now they are at 0,1% drop rate
    And it has completed 3x Challenge Gold in pandaria on Mage,Death-knight and Paladin so it has nice pieces of transmog gear on it
    Also it has some great nicknames on alts
    The account has got 11485 achievement points and loads of FoS (Feasts of Strenght)

Im waiting for offers ! Will explain the payment on skype or forum chat
    I take payments only on PAYPAL! we can do Middle-man but you will charge the fee! I wont go first with no middleman.

Last edited by christian.balle4; 01-29-2015 at 09:46 AM.

WTS ACCOUNT 1x100lvl 4x 90lvl SPECTRAL TIGER,Al'ar,INVINCIBLE,RAVEN LORD,D3 ROS