Selling lvl 99 Field Marshal priest with S1 mount (trusted buyers and sellers only) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Estanius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling lvl 99 Field Marshal priest with S1 mount (trusted buyers and sellers only)

Title says it all. Currently the priest is on my main account so need to make another account to transfer it. Also got all the season 1 Transmog gear and stuff on. . Add me on Skype for more info Estanius028. char is lvl 99 so rdy for u to play wod with

Also could trade this char for a full 8/8 cm boost gold on my main. Dont contact if ur planning to pay less than 170 eu. On top of that new acc and char transfer will be needed on ur cost

Trusted buyers and sellers only, no rep = no deal so dont even try to contact.

Selling lvl 99 Field Marshal priest with S1 mount (trusted buyers and sellers only)
    Estanius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ow and priest also got tons of old vanilla and tbc transmog gear and benediction , most coolest staff ever