WTS Legendary - Grand Marshal - Tier3 - BiS Fury Warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sapphirewsg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Legendary - Grand Marshal - Tier3 - BiS Fury Warrior

WoW Private Server: Warsong - Alliance Side

Hey, Selling an epic account ready to raid, pvp or whatever you want to do. This acc has tons of items so let me know if you wanna know something special.

Grand Marshal - R14 gear/weapons

T3 7/9 Missing chest but its pretty easy to get nowadays, sadly I dont have time to get it

Also T2.5 5/5 T2 8/8 and random pieces from T1

Weapons:

Legendary - Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Dark Edge of Insanity (Pretty low chance to drop atm)

The Castigator, Hatchet of Sundered Bone, Misplaced Servo Arm, Iblis, Windows Remorse,Crulshoruk, Edge of Chaos, Ashkandi... and more weapons!

Ranged Weapons: Striker's Mark, Aq20 xbow, aq40 gun, bwl gun

Shields: Bleesed Qiraji, Elementium Reinforced Bulwark

Trinkets: Drake Fang Talisman, Kiss of the Spider, Lifegiving Gem, Styleen, Onyxia Blood Talisman

Full fire, forst, nature resistance gear

Engineering / Enchanting / First Aid and Cooking at 300 with some rare recipes from mc and aq40 also pvp stuff crafted such helms, trinkets, boots...

Almost BiS geared for fury and tank spec. Only missing items from four horsemen and sapphiron.

There are plenty consumables for pve, pvp also a good amount of gold.

I got all account data info. email. SQ/SA

If you are interested to buy this unique and epic account Pm here or add on skype: Sapphire.premium

I only accept paypal verified as payment method also I can use a middleman if you want.

WTS Legendary - Grand Marshal - Tier3 - BiS Fury Warrior