WoW active account 5x90's rare mounts and mythic geared. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xaris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW active account 5x90's rare mounts and mythic geared.

Hello everyone,

After 8 years of playing World of warcraft i have decided it's time to let go, since i'm currently working i haven't got the free time to play as much as i'd like.Resulting in me having to sell my account. I am the original owner, and i can provide all the information necessary for you to feel safe buying from me. Everything will be handled while we talk from Skype, i will also share my screen for you and show you anything you need in game including all the emails i have received from Blizzard to eliminate any concerns.

Ok then let's get started, My main character would be a lvl 90 druid guardian/balance currently standing at 576 itemlvl with 560 as moonkin and also 574 as feral or 532 as resto! He has Mythic progression in SoO and all of the previous HC raids in MoP cleared. I used to raid hardcore with him WoTLK onwards resulting in having many hc kills dated early in expansions! I have also got many HC tokens non used if you would like to play as resto in a more viable gear. Below i will post a link on a masked armory:

Level 90 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

As you can see i also have many rare titles, 2 professions fully maxed and some pretty descent gear to get you started!

Moving on, my next character is my Death knight, he is standing at 565 itemlvl, and currently specced for dual-wield Frost, he does have the 2H mace that drops from Nazgrim on HC but i find duel wielding more fun aswell as a better spec to aim high on recount. He also has a Blood off spec with 551 equipped and the legendary gem/cloak for it, so he is more than geared to tank raids if you'd prefer that.Here is also a link to my death knight to have a look at his gear

Level 90 Gnome Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Next i will talk about my discipline/shadow priest, he is standing at 556 itemlvl and 554 as shadow without the cloak, it's pretty easy to get it within 2 weeks nowadays that the valor quest is removed so that won't be an issue! Please note that he is only missing a few items less than 8 to create the legendary mace from Ulduar, it should only take you 2 weeks of farming to get them and you will have yourself an awesome FoS along with a great looking mace to transmogrify to when Draenor hits!! Below you will also find a link to his armory where you can check his gear.

Level 90 Blood Elf Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

My 4th character would be a paladin which i've only played at the start of MoP mainly PVP with him. He has 512 item lvl and a full set of early MoP pvp/pve gear. Note that he has Sulfuras hand of ragnaros which you will also be able to transmogrify when Draenor is released!! Here is a link to his armory swell.

Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Last but not least, would be my expansion boosted monk, currently standing at 520 itemlvl, nothing special with this character i've only played 2 days on him since i found MW monks less interesting than my other players, which might not be the case with you Here is a link for him then!

Level 90 Human Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

These are the 5 players i have on my account, note that there is also 3 more less important characters on Ravencrest-alliance, a level 85 priest with full hc dragon soul gear, a lvl 56 shaman, a lvl 47 warlock and a lvl 11 hunter, they all have full heirloom gear and ready to be played if you wish

Now that i'm done talking about my characters let's talk about my account in general. I have 11k achievement points and 38 FoS some on them which are unobtainable, such as 2 titles "knight" "Lieutenant" and many other vanity ones since 2007. I also have many vanity items and toys, some of the notable would be Haunted memento, Pirate's hat and a few of the Ordos items needed for the achievement.

When it comes to Glories, i have done almost every glory available i'm only missing the Glory of Pandaria raider and the Glory of thundering raider, as for the pandaria raider, i'm missing over 10 achievement but i have completed all of the heroics needed so it won't be that hard for you to farm, and for Glory of the thundering raider Which in my opinion rewards you with the best looking mount in game, i'm only missing just 3 ACHIEVEMENTS! which is like having it completed already isn't it?! :P

Let's talk about my mounts, i have 140 mounts on horde side and 138 on alliance, i also have the custom chopper mount and Feat of Strength that comes with it.
    But i have a few mounts that are worth mentioning and i am sure many people are after them!

1) Ashes of Al'ar (Yes, you will be the coolest guy in storm wind)
    2)Raven Lord
    3)Spawn of Galakras
    4)All of the challenge modes mounts
    5)Burly Mushan beast
    6)Cobalt war tabulk
    7)Dread Raven (WoD deluxe edition)
    Headless horseman's mount
    9)Both of the briefest mounts, kodo and ram
    10)Rivendare's death charger
    11)Swift white hawk strider
    12)Sky golem
    13)Traveler's tundra mammoth

I also have 170 pets which i won't go into more details since it's going to take me ages :P

That's all the info that come up to me about my account, I am of course the OO, i can provide you with anything needed to feel safe when the account is in your hands, and as i mentioned earlier you will be shown a full tutorial of my account through Skype screen share. As i said, i have spent lots of years on this account and i am not going to give it away for free, i am looking for an honest buyer such as i am an honest seller. Please don't hesitate to ask my anything about the account through the comment section else you will be given my Skype name below in order for you to contact me.Please note that the account has 20 days remaining of game time and i also have the WoD Deluxe edition purchased, that's why i have the Dread Raven mount and pet aswell.

My Skype name is: Xaris952 (Greece) or else another way to reach me would be through my Email: [email protected]

Thanks for taking time to look at my post and as i said don't hesitate to contact me even if you just want to see my account on Skype screen share :P

Thanks,

Harry.

PS I'm posting links on some pictures of my characters/mounts which you will find interesting and helpful.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

If you think i should add more things on my post please correct me through comments, again thanks for your time and i hope you like my post

WoW active account 5x90's rare mounts and mythic geared.
    xaris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please guys if you want bump me up! It took me over 2 hours to make this happen and i would absolutely LOVE your support, cheers!!