INCREDIBLE Account : 21k3 Achievment / 18 x lvl90 / 1M Gold / Lot of rare mount etc.. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

yolean's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INCREDIBLE Account : 21k3 Achievment / 18 x lvl90 / 1M Gold / Lot of rare mount etc..

''By reading this advert , you affirm that you are under no circumstances and under no form affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment . This auction is for the time I spent to upgrade and equip these characters and not ownership of these characters remains that of Blizzard Entertainment. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items and money are the property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction follows the policy of blizzard , it's only playing time is being sold.
    Note that I do not fully sold my character but the experience and the game time goes on. to reflect the total legality of my sale.
    I sell a character with unique features which I am the author, with my rights that result.'''

Created in 2007 approximatively.

21k315 Achievment ( almost everything done execpt some arena RBG stuff)
    Wod deluxe commanded / 2 month of gaming already payed.
    Character are on Eitrigg -Ally (8 ) Archimonde Horde (9 ) and Hyjial ally (1)
    Some alt 60+ and 80+
    1 million gold on Eitrigg ally , and 100k archimonde

100% of Blizzard store mount, 80% of TCG Mount (witch are pretty rare now and really expensive)
    Old mount/title that you can't obtain anymore
    Lot of funny items witch will be account wild on WOD.
    100% of RAF mounts

Main character : Warrior 580ilvl in DPS and Tank role
    Pvp : Warior 550 ilvl on archimonde Horde

all other alt execpt a DK (ilvl 550 aproximatively ) are gear with time less island stuff.

You can check the mount on this character by armurery : Kmoulox-archimonde

Contact me directly by mail at [email protected] not by forum, thx
    Please doe not contact me with low price proposition, as i spend lot of money/ time on this account, i am hoping good offer.

Cordially

INCREDIBLE Account : 21k3 Achievment / 18 x lvl90 / 1M Gold / Lot of rare mount etc..