Feenix archangel gold/exploits/honor/accoutns menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gjarrahi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix archangel gold/exploits/honor/accoutns

GOLD IN STOCK: 32K ARCHANGEL FEENIX!
    1K=4£
    10K=35£

HONOR:

5K=5£
    10K=8£
    30k=24£
    50K=35£
    75K=50£

As the title says, I am selling my best gold exploit that I farmed for almost 3 years now on Feenix. Made millions of gold with it. For this exploit, you need Emuhack and be a caster. It's undetectable and 100% banfree. Used this exploit to sell all my gold and I still am! see thread below for positive feedback from buyers. Works for all 2.4.3 servers including Feenix Archangel and Area52.

If we count the MINIMUM gold each hour, its 3500g without selling anything on AH, though ff you have right proffessions you'll get alot more than this.(just a bonus, not needed) Gear of the caster can be NAKED MODE! You dont need any gear at all.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...song-gold.html (Feenix archangel/warsong gold!)

Also selling a alt honor farm method that works only for Archangel and Area52. Got 2 programs which means you dont have to do shit to get capped 75k honor within 4 hours. You just set it up and it does the farming itself. 2 accounts needed for this, 1 ally and 1 horde ofc. I can also farm the honor for you myself if needed.

Hit me up on skype for more info, Dont add if you try to scam or report me!.. > Skype, Bogla.Oklah

Feenix archangel gold/exploits/honor/accoutns
    jhonny46's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't trust this guy... he sold me his Honor exploit for 30k gold on warsong server, he take gold and after he removed me on Skype. he is a scammer