WTS 90 priest with 8k achievementpoints, cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

antonkling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 90 priest with 8k achievementpoints, cheap!

Hello!

I would like by saying that I am the original owner of this account, and when a buy go through you will be provided with all the information regarding the account, even photo id.

The account contains a level 90 goblin priest. The gear is outdated as the account has been frozen since january 2014, but as you might know you can get a full cap of conquest points in one day, and buy full bis pvp gear. If you want to pve, there are always things like lfr

The account doesnt have the best things but there are a few mounts I like: Winged Guardian, Sky Golem, Red Proto-Drake, Jeweled Onyx Panther, Brew Fest Ram, ICC mount, Amani battle bear (not the old one). etc.

The account is also just one achievement from arena master which is the 2200 achieve for 5vs5. If you can not do it your self then maybe you can buy it for gold/money and you have a nice achievement that you can have on all your characters

As I havnt played it in a long time I dont ask for much, maybe 40euro?

Pm or contact skype:lollallawl

WTS 90 priest with 8k achievementpoints, cheap!
    Pr3cious's Avatar Legendary Professional Seller

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    863 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    antonkling is a scammer. Scammed me for 190 euros.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...oc-member.html

Contact me on Skype if you need anything. We are online 16 hours a day!

NEWEST SKYPE: pr3cious-support