Insane Account! 170+ Mounts, Swift Zulian Tiger, Ashes, Old ZG Raptor + Much more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insane Account! 170+ Mounts, Swift Zulian Tiger, Ashes, Old ZG Raptor + Much more!

This account I have for sale stands strong with it's plethora of mounts and quite a few of which are unobtainable. I'm very happy to be able to put it up for sale as I'm sure it will make the right buyer/collector very happy as it's a great addition for whichever use a buyer may have for it.

With over 160 mounts, it's rather evident that a large proportion of the game's mounts are contained within this account!

A list of the primary mounts are included below:

Ashes Of Al'ar

Camel Hoarder (Grants the title too)

Drake Of The East Wind

Drake Of The North Wind

Fiery Warhorse

Headless Horsemen Mount

Kork'On Juggernaut

Life Binders Handmaiden

Onyxian Drake

Raven Lord

Riiverdare's Charger (Stratholme Mount)

Sea Turtle

Brewfest Ram

Brewfest Kodo

Swift Zulian Tiger (Old ZG Tiger - Now unobtainable)

Volcanic Stone Drake

Flametalon Of Alyrazor

Swift Razzashi Raptor (Old ZG Raptor - Now unobtainable)

All Of The Nether Drakes!

There are many more mounts under this account, most of the notable ones listed above, however if you're specifically looking for one give me a message and I'll be sure to let you know if what you're looking for is under this account!

Characters:

The forte of this account relates to its bold amount of mounts, however it includes a large variety of characters which hold a lot of vanilla/burning crusade vanity. Not only are you getting a variety of mounts but you're also going to have a large selection of vanity to do what you see fit with. This account also includes the MOP CE FOS and pet along with all of the mount FOS such as Zulian tiger and the other mounts that grant such FOS.

Price

Currently looking for 125 euros for this account, subject to change.

Contact

Skype - Bsmunban
    Or Inbox
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

Insane Account! 170+ Mounts, Swift Zulian Tiger, Ashes, Old ZG Raptor + Much more!
    madden92's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested, talk on skype?

Spicywiener's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased this account great seller and extremely friendly to talk too, thanks again BSM, will defiantly purchase from you again.