Premium WoW Account | 575 Hunter, 570 Druid + MORE | Hellscream's Downfall and Mount. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Farrugia11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Premium WoW Account | 575 Hunter, 570 Druid + MORE | Hellscream's Downfall and Mount.

Hey! I've been playing WoW quite a lot lately but I'm going off to University in September so want to sell my account.

The main part about this account it has the Hellscream's Downfall (Heroic Garrosh) Title as well as the mount recieved from it as well as 14/44HC experience, which enables you to join almost every guild as well as most groups.

I also have the 569 Hellscream's Warmace, 582 Hellscream's Bow as well as the 569 Hellscream's Cleaver Heirlooms.

- Players -

The account has 9 Level 90's and 5 85+ players.

90 Balance Druid
    The balance druid has 570 item level as well as an offspec of feral that has 3 heroic items and is 555. I have the legendary quest for each spec and as well as the challenge mode set. Has 600 Blacksmithing and 600 Engineering

90 Beastmastery Hunter
    This guy has 575 iLvl although will jump to 579 once all the gear is upgraded. It also has challenge mode set on it and has the legendary cloak. Has 600 Blacksmithing and 600 Engineering

90 Discipline Priest
    This guy has 541 iLvl which would be much higher but none of the gear is upgraded. He is on the secrets part of the legendary quest line. Has 600 Enchanting and 600 Tailoring

90 Holy Paladin
    This guy also has 541 iLvl and again would be higher if the gear was upgraded further. This guy is on the second week of the Test of Valor quest line and does not have any professions although has the full challenge mode set.

90 Arms Warrior
    This guy has 527 iLvl and again no gear is upgraded. This guy is on the first week of a Test of Valor and has 600 mining.

90 Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk
    This guy has 532 iLvl and has no gear upgraded and has 600 Leatherworking and 600 Engineering.

90 Frost Mage
    This guy has only 490iLvl and has 600 Alchemy and 600 Inscription.

90 Protection Paladin #2
    This guy is a 500iLvl and has 600 Alchemy and 600 Engineering.

90 Combat Rogue
    This guy is 470 iLvl and has 600 Engineering and Alchemy.

90 Elemental Shaman
    This guy has 500iLvl and 600 Inscription and Enchanting.

I then have these alts
    86 Deathknight
    85 Mage
    85 Deathknight
    85 Warlock
    85 Shaman
    79 Rogue

Titles and Mounts
    The account has 130 mounts, the rare or notable ones are listed below.

Amani Battle Bear
    Amber Primordial Direhorn
    Azure Water Strider
    Blazing Drake [1% Deathwing]
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
    Brawler's Burly Mushan
    Celestial Steed
    Darkmoon Dancing Bear
    Dread Raven
    Headless Horseman Mount
    Kor'kron Juggernaut[Heroic Garrosh]
    Pureblood Firehawk[1% Heroic Ragnaros]
    Sandstone Drake
    Sunstone Panther
    Sea Turtle
    Twilight Harbinger
    Volcanic Stone Drake
    Wooly White Rhino[300k+ TGC Mount]

I also have all the MoP Reputation Mounts and most of the Glory Mounts.

Title-wise there arn't many that are hard to get now other than the obvious Hellscream's Downfall but I have a wide selection of about 50 titles.

Achievements and Information
    The account has 11500 achievement points as well as about 30k gold on it.

To get in contact with me either add me on skype "Fiueshot", post here or message me. Please give me serious offers and I accept PayPal and/or Skrill.

Premium WoW Account | 575 Hunter, 570 Druid + MORE | Hellscream's Downfall and Mount.