Want to Sell My Wow Account :) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Theobishop145's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to Sell My Wow Account :)

My account has: Over 10xlv 90s i shall link them down below and a lot of time and effort put into my account

Characters:
    My main 570 shadow priest Level 90 Undead Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory HAS THE LEDG BACK !!!
    My other main Hunter 560 Level 90 Troll Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory HAS THE LEDG BACK !!!!!
    My druid Feral has a bit of gear also a lot of gold and max professions Level 90 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    My mage 545 item lv Level 90 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory ready for Normal raiding
    My Warlock 535 ready for all flex groups also has Green Warlock fire Level 90 Blood Elf Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    My ally Druid never played sadly Level 90 Worgen Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    My Shammy Has normal loom mace in bag Level 90 Tauren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    My warrior had 600 engi and so much transmorg Level 90 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    My DK lv 87 hardly played on Level 87 Draenei Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Rare mounts
    I have Lots of rare mounts such as
    Ashes of Alar
    KorKron War wolf- Killing garrosh 10 man
    Headless horsemans mount
    Mechano Hog
    Rivendares Deathcharger
    Raven Lord
    Amani Battle Bear
    Blue Proto Drake
    Corrupted Fire Hawk
    Grand Black War mammoth
    Great brewfest kodo
    Green Primal raptor
    Nightwing RAF 2 seat mount / ground /flying
    And my favourite The Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent
    And a lot lot more

I have a lot of transmogrify on all toons a lot of funny items I have put over 5 years into this account and have a lot of love for it I am the real owner and will prove if your interested also i have just put game time on so comes with 1 month game time al ready to play on

Im open to offers and im looking to sell this fast as im going on holiday soon and wont be able to check this so please if you want a chat add me on Skype: Theobishop145 profile pic me and my Girlfriend Thank you for your time

Want to Sell My Wow Account :)