Wts My wow account has over 10x 90s and some really rare mounts or to trade menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Theobishop145's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts My wow account has over 10x 90s and some really rare mounts or to trade

Hello my Name is Theo and im looknig to sell or trade my account with someone so heres a bit about my account
    My account has over 10x lv 90 and mostly flex/ normal ready my main is a Shadow priest 570 ready for HC raiding

Characters:
    Level 90 Undead Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory i have 9 more but add me on skype and i will link my stuff to you

Im looking to trade mostly as i need to new class im looknig for a full hced geared warlock or feral druid for my whole account with 10 90 with my account and lots of 60/ 70 so if your looking for this account please Add me on skype Theobishop145 also if nobody wants to trade im also wiling to trade it so add me on skype see you soon Theo

Wts My wow account has over 10x 90s and some really rare mounts or to trade