7 year old account. Multiple 90s. TCG tabards, awesome twinks. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Omgmom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7 year old account. Multiple 90s. TCG tabards, awesome twinks.

Hello. Selling a 7 year old account which I am the original owner off Looking for a safe and fair trade as I need cash for Destiny asap!

The account has:
    Level 90 rogue. Level 90 Undead Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    ilvl 520. Got 10k achievement pts, Tabard of Frost ($499 on ebay as im writing this), Tabard of Flame, Thunderfury, 2,2k RBG-title (General), 2k-rating achivement in 2s and 3s, Full s10 Ruthless elite gear for transmog alongside other sets for transmog (full bloodfang etc.)

Level 90 priest alt. Level 90 Undead Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Level 90 warrior alt:Level 90 Gnome Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Alongside a ton of other alts such as a level 85 goblin rogue, a level 85 tauren warrior(with a warglaive), 67 paladin, 63 priest and plenty of others in the levels below.

This account also got several level 19 and 24 twinks which are very unique.
    Level 24 pandaren rogue. Level 24 Pandaren Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    A superb twink with locked xp that wears a Tabard of frost($499 on ebay) and also has a Tabard of nature($250 on ebay) who also has the best gear obtainable for a twink at this level. The level 20-24 battlegrounds are usually dominated by this character. This character is also exalted with the Burning Crusade-faction The Mag'har, which makes it one of the few low level characters in the world who can wear the Mag'har Tabard.

Level 24 goblin hunter. Level 24 Goblin Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Another level 24 twink with the best possible obtainable gear. This badboy also includes a Tabard of nature alongside other unique equipment that is no longer obtainable in the game for a level 24 twink.

Level 19 warlock. Level 19 Gnome Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    To begin with, this character also has a Tabard of frost, alongside other grandfathered gear which makes this character pretty unique. Unfortunately it is not on the same server as the other twinks so it has no heirloom items which would make it perfect.

There are some other twinks on the account aswell like a level 19 paladin with best-in-slot gear, an awesome level 19 mage and a level 19 warrior with grandfathered gear and a Shadowfang.

The account also includes 124 mounts, with rides such as:
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent, All Netherwing drakes, X-53 Touring Rocket, The space pony from the Blizzard store,Phosphorescent Stone Drake, Sandstone Drake, Grand Black War Mammoth, Chopper ++++

Also got quite a few titles such as;
    Hand of A'dal, of the Shattered Sun, Tamer, Salty, Professor, of the Horde, Darkspear Revolutionary and many, many others.

I don't know how much I am looking to sell this account for, but if you have an offer feel free to contact me either on PM or you can find me at skype (stian.ongamo)
    Last edited by Omgmom; 07-20-2014 at 10:09 AM.

7 year old account. Multiple 90s. TCG tabards, awesome twinks.
    Enixx5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gotten this error trying to send another PM to you "The following errors occurred with your submission
    Omgmom has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Message me again with your paypal email address and I'll make the payment.

Also I don't have Skype, is it needed?