Warlords of Draenor - 2200 3v3 achieve - Insane D3 account (504 paragon) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Jerah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlords of Draenor - 2200 3v3 achieve - Insane D3 account (504 paragon)

As the topic states, I would like to sell my Battle.net account, containing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls,
    and World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor. The WoW-account is empty, but has the following of interest:

• 2200 3v3 achievement
    • Green Fire (for the title "of the Black Harvest")
    • title "of the Alliance/Horde", 100k HKs)

The main thing on the account is the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls account tho.
    It contains BiS-geared*

• Wizard
    • Jade WD
    • SMK-Pet WD
    • Palm Monk (98% fist)
    • EQ Barb

*With BiS-geared I mean they have all the right items, altho the items ofc can be improved. All of these chars can easily do T6 tho.

I haven't played D3 for a while, and have uninstalled it from my computer, but I'm guessing there is a fair amount of gold on there aswell.

I have transferred my WoW-chars to another account, but the achievements remain. The reason I'm selling it so cheap (Warlords of Draenor costs a minimum of €50 by itself) is that I do not play D3 anymore, and therefor throught this would be a nice way of selling it by itself. This way you get the WoW-achievements aswell as an insane Diablo account.

So, for all this, I would like €110. We will use paypal, and a middleman service (Pr3cious) if you want to, altho you will have to pay for that yourself (it's rather cheap). This price is more than fair, seeing as WoW with all expansions will run you arround €85 alone.

I am the first and only owner of the account, and upon payment you will recieve the following:

• Mail changed to your mail
    • Account name
    • Account PW
    • Account SQ/A
    • Photo of my ID
    Last edited by Jerah; 08-03-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Warlords of Draenor - 2200 3v3 achieve - Insane D3 account (504 paragon)
    Jerah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jerah View Post
    So, for all this, I would like €130.
    LOWERING THIS TO €100! This is due to the fact that I really have to get rid of the account, and I am in need of the money.
    You will not get this kind of account cheaper anywhere, I can promise you that!

Jerah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also accepting CS:GO skins that can be sold arround €100 on Steam Market!