Nemesis EU 10x90 !! 10/11 classes !!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ziago's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nemesis EU 10x90 !! 10/11 classes !!!

Hello!

I'm Selling my "old" WoW account created in the early 2005 ( first and unique owner of it), with 10 lvl 90, all classes except the priest

90 Orc Warrior :WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    90 Night Elf Monk :WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. (with main hand Warglaive of Azzinoth)
    90 Undead Warlock : WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    90 Blood Elf Death Knight : WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
    90 Blood Elf Mage : WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Level 90 Tauren Shaman
    Level 90 Troll Hunter
    Level 90 Undead Rogue
    Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Level 90 Night Elf Druid

Characters without an armory link are fresh 90, so no great items, very good for being learning using that class!!

All character are transferable.

There are a lots of Mount, also the Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm, Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, Reins of the Drake of the West Wind, Violet Neterwing Drake, Onyx Neterwing Drake, White War Talbuk.

There are almost 20k+ of golds on the entire account

The Account is now ACTIVE. Has never been banned or penalized.

As said before, I have been the only owner of the account, which is in my name.
    I possess all the information related to it, including secret question and answer.

Prices and screenshots can be discussed over skype! [ Ziago87 (Giulio)]

Scammers stay away from this transaction, I am not a novice seller and you only lose time trying to scamm me.

Nemesis EU 10x90 !! 10/11 classes !!!