Vanilla - Cataclysm Battlechest CDKEY + MOP CDKEY (Not deluxe) [EU SERVERS] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nmydown's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanilla - Cataclysm Battlechest CDKEY + MOP CDKEY (Not deluxe) [EU SERVERS]

I'm selling those two CD-keys, rather together than separated so that I can get rid of it at once. [EUROPE SERVERS]
    The reason to why I am selling these is because I bought the CD-keys for my girlfriend that wanted to try WoW out, but now as she is busy in school, she decided she doesn't want to play anymore and is happy with watching or playing my account.

These CDkeys are unused. They are digitally purchased. You will not recieve a secret question or answer from me as you will be doing that BY YOURSELF (again, it's unused).

* I rather have gold on Kazzak EU.
    * I can sell it for money.
    ** You will get the CD-keys after payment. I am not risking losing my CD-keys from any scammers.

This is a new account on OwnedCore and I understand if you are hesitating whether to trust me or not and for that reason, I am willing to talk to you via skype. Ask any questions and i'll answer it.

I'm looking at 85-90k for the whole game. That's what sellers are selling it for on my server as of today. Other offers are welcome, but be reasonable.

Vanilla - Cataclysm Battlechest CDKEY + MOP CDKEY (Not deluxe) [EU SERVERS]