WoW Account, 2x90's WOD PREORDER, PVP account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jiggelliee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account, 2x90's WOD PREORDER, PVP account

Hello OwnedCore.

THE ACCOUNT HAS GAMETIME UNTIL 8/4 - 2014

I am currently selling my World of Warcraft account, the main features of the account (EU Darksorrow ) is:
    2 lvl 90: Druid and Hunter
    85 Monk
    84 DK
    71 Mage
    And some other toons not worth looking at.

Best Title: Soignar, "The Explorer"

I have used this account for PvP only, the Feral Druid is my main character, is has 531 iLvL PVP Gear, and 522 Balance Gear.
    The hunter has 525 ilvl pvp gear.

Soignar, the main druid has 4950 achivement points, and is the guild master of a lvl 25 guild with 7 guild tabs.
    Some of the mounts that is worthy mention is; Sky Golem, Travlers Tundra Mammoth, Emerald Hippogrypgh, Fey Dragon, Flying Carpet, Flying Machine, Fossilized Raptor, Jade Cloud Serpent, Red Flying Cloud, Sandstone Drake.

The Druid has at the moment 30 Jard's Energy source, wich is enough to craft a sky golem. This can be crafted for a profit of around 5k Gold.

I will go first if you are trusted member, if not, you will have to go first. Please leave a reply on this thread if interrested. ( Will only accept PayPal )

Will sell to highest trusted offer. Please post your offers as a reply to this thread.

TAKE A LOOK ON MY IMGUR ALBUM: WoW Account - Imgur
    Last edited by jiggelliee; 04-01-2014 at 03:12 PM.

WoW Account, 2x90's WOD PREORDER, PVP account
    jiggelliee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Battle.net Account also have a Hearthstone account with a few good cards, inculuded Ysera Legendary Card.