Rank 1 Monster PVP Shaman Multi Glad+HOTH menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rank1shaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rank 1 Monster PVP Shaman Multi Glad+HOTH

Hello there guys!

To start of with,Im a new member here on ownedcore, so I understand if people dont have trust for me in any certain way. But i'll assure the buyer/trader that the affair shall go as fair and secure as possible. I have no rush in selling/trading this account therefor I do not mind to get to know the other person first.

The B-net consists of 8 different accounts, some of them are simply SOR accounts where I have a few irrelevant lvl 80s-60:s.
    Characters:
    My main account consists of following:
    90-Shaman, Highly respected PVP shaman with mutli glad , s8 s9 s10 , Also got the RANK 1 title on s10, therefor I have an real awesome Ruthless Gladiator title on that character that stays forever.
    It also has loads of transmogable gear on its bank, such as rare unobtainables from previous elite seasons (details can be fixed for the one that show interest). It also has the currenty best PVP gear that you could have, Full Griveous and getting more prideful (S15) for each week. I also have hero of the horde on this character, been playing on 2,9k personal in 3s, 3,1k team rating, aswell as 2,4k + in 2s and 5s
    90 Monk- Malov/tyrannical geared, rogue lookalike transmog set, very cool.
    90 Mage- Been on 2,4k rating in 3s , around 2k in the other brackets, very stabile mage with 2k experiance in RBG aswell. tyrannical/griveous geared with many cool transmogs such as the Tebu laser sword and so on. (futher details can be added for the ones that show interest)
    90 hunter- Pretty newdinged hunter with malevolent gear. No relevant exp
    85 twink rogue- Almost BIS rogue , oneshotting people with killing spree, wearing x2 Fists of fate doing increadible damage, having 1900 exp in rbg on this character so that means I can use the old school rogue transmog from 60 aswell.
    90 warrior- newdinged, increadible looking purple transmog set with items from AQ 40.
    10 other irrelevant alts from lvl 85-60

ARMORY LINKS:

Level 90 Orc Shaman -
    Level 90 Undead Mage -
    Can send more armorys if you have interest in those other characters.

Notable titles:

Arena Master
    Ruthless gladiator - Shaman
    The Undying
    of The Horde, and alot more.
    (oldschool pvp titles on several chars+ Rbg titles)

Notable Mounts:
    Wrathful Gladiator Mount
    Vicious Gladiator Mount
    Ruthless Gladiator Mount
    Fiery Warhorse
    Raven Lord
    Sky Golem
    ZA+ZG mounts
    Brewfest Ram
    Swift Brewfest Ram
    And alot more.

Achivements: around 10500 achivement points.
    All arena achivements.
    All Rbg achivements
    And more (will be shown in armory link aswell if you check.)

I also have 45 + FOTS

-----Selling this account to highest bidder, or POSSIBLE trade if you got another r1 pvp account like this.
    Im also looking for a scarab lord account with t3 gear + corrupted ashbringer, preferably still lvl 60. if you've got that I could possibly buy it just for plain money, or account trade.

The account also has leveling gear for all classes, around 25000 gold. And probably alot more info that I have forgotten right now, so just feel free to pm me for further info.
    New expansion pre-ordered, Deluxe verision, so 1 extra exclusive mount + pet. Also forgot to write that I have Private's Tabard as horde on my shaman, which is very rare.

Add my skype: elitpro1337 or pm me here if you are interested.
    Last edited by rank1shaman; 03-23-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Rank 1 Monster PVP Shaman Multi Glad+HOTH
    rank1shaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still up for sale.