TCG MOUNT ACCOUNT Spectral, Rhino, and more 2 lv 90s and7 85+ alts/ old mains/Diablo3 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kyelleh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TCG MOUNT ACCOUNT Spectral, Rhino, and more 2 lv 90s and7 85+ alts/ old mains/Diablo3

I UNDERSTAND MY LACK OF REP, I WILL BE USING A MIDDLEMAN WHOM YOU ALL KNOW AND LOVE SO READ ON!

Price : £130
    PRICED TO SELL FAST THE TCG MOUNTS ALONE COST MILES MORE THAN THIS TO BUY SEPERATELY.

I am the original owner, no CD keys as the account is ancient, and pandaria is digital, ALSO has another 3 wow licences not up to pandaria, different levels from RAFFin myself. Also has a diablo 3 key and a warcraft 3 game which you will obviously get, but can provide my ID and all relevant information will be given anything you want to help you feel safe thats fine sq AND answer all here

Reason for sale, im quitting wow, for good, and I want an Xbox One, hate me all you want. On the plus side, i never want to access it again, so ill be using a middleman and will help you do everything you need to get the account nice and secure, I dont want all my hard work being snided off anyone.

achievment/gear point of view its not the best, im no hardcore gamer, im good, and iv played for a while haha has some of worth not loads. got hc kill of DW as current content i think? cant remember its active till like june tho, and has Spectral tiger, amani dhawk, wooley rhino, corrupted hippogryph, also has many vanity items of worth spread over toons, some TCG most of the ones from the casket from Shadowmourne Tabard of lightbringer on my hunter jainas locket sylvanas music box and muradins favor are on my shaman My mage and my warrior have most of the items from the rares in Pandaria

Mounts of note other than the TCG ones

Azure Drake Mount
    Crimson Death Charger
    Drake of the North Wind
    Life Binders Handmaiden
    Pureblood Firehawk
    Raven Lord
    Sky Golem

I also have Alani, in my bags haha, i dont do dailies, so i dont have the rep, but I did have the gold so its there as soon as im exalted

90 mage
    90 warrior
    88 hunter <-- tabard of lightbringer
    87 shaman
    86 lock <----- Sarcophogus
    85 druid
    49 monk
    85 rogue
    85 priest
    86 DK

all have good transmogs, iggly piggly proffessions but as i said im not a seller but my account happens to have some worth

I will be using http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...n-service.html (Zakanator's Middleman Service) for the sale, as I am not a seller as such I have no rep and I want a quick easy sale

wait for your response

If anyone wants an armoury link, lemme know and ill hit you up.

Kyelleh

get at me on here as ill reply fastest

Based in the United Kingdom (if you need/want to know)
    Last edited by Kyelleh; 03-30-2014 at 11:27 AM. Reason: (price)

TCG MOUNT ACCOUNT Spectral, Rhino, and more 2 lv 90s and7 85+ alts/ old mains/Diablo3