BattleNet Account - 5x MOP, 2x CATACLYSM, 2x HONORBUDDY KEYS, 1x DIABLO III menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

C4RL20N's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BattleNet Account - 5x MOP, 2x CATACLYSM, 2x HONORBUDDY KEYS, 1x DIABLO III

KAZZAK - EUROPE - HORDE

Gave up on WoW about a year ago, logged in and sold all my gold yesterday, and figured i'd try to get rid of the account if there is anyone out there that wants it.

What we are talking about is ONE battle net account with:

Diablo 3
    4x Mists of Pandaria
    1x Mists of Pandaria (BANNED 1 YEAR+ AGO)
    2x Cataclysm

Atm there is gametime on one of the accounts only, with my main. A restoshaman. Nice toon, lots of titles, 10k achievement points, plenty of rare mounts like ashes of alar. Got like 30 heirlooms. I don't really know all the toons on the accounts because they are to old to be on armory except for the renewed account but i had almost all professions at max i think, got shit loads of 85-90 characters.

Also got two honor buddy keys.

Got shit gear on all toons and no idea about items.

Perfect for the botter, multi boxer or the shaman player.

PM or email [email protected] , not asking much for this as its just sitting there but not gonna sell it for some pocket money either.

Trade: You transfer to my paypal, I give you anything you need+lifetime support through Facebook if you ever run into a problem with the account.

Screenshot:

Last edited by C4RL20N; 02-17-2014 at 02:25 PM.

BattleNet Account - 5x MOP, 2x CATACLYSM, 2x HONORBUDDY KEYS, 1x DIABLO III