[Original Owner] WoW EU Account, 6 x 90 lvl, 130k Gold, 180 Mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

karcicielo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Original Owner] WoW EU Account, 6 x 90 lvl, 130k Gold, 180 Mounts

Hello.
    I would like to sell my wifes World of Warcraft account. She decided to quit the game, and ask me to sell it in hers name. She is the first and only owner of the account. As a confirmation I can send my ID scan, hers ID scan, and a screenshot from the battle.net page.

The account has Mist of Pandaria upgrade, and it’s merged with Warcraft 3 game, so you get it as a free bonus.

There are six lvl 90 characters on the account: Shaman, Hunter, Paladin , Monk, Rogue, Mage.

Below you will find some info about the characters:

1. Shaman – Draenei Female, ilvl 547, current build: Elemental.
    Legendary cloak (Xing-Ho Breath of Yu’lon) equipped.
    Proffesions: Mining 600, Enchanting 600, Archeology 600, Cooking 590, First Aid 600
    Heirlooms: Mystical Coil of Elements, Mystical Kilt of Elements, Mystical Pauldrons of the Elements, Mystical Vest of the Elements, the Blessed Hammer of Grace

2. Hunter – Undead Female, ilvl 514, current build: Survival
    Proffesions: Engineering 600, Enchanting 600, Cooking 540, First Aid 600

3. Paladin – Blood Elf Female, ilvl 492.
    Proffesions: Blacksmithing 600, Mining 600, Archeology 600, Fishing 600, Cooking 600, First Aid 600.
    Heirlooms: Blodied Arcanite Reaper

4. Monk – Blood Elf Female, ilvl 494.
    Proffesions: Alchemy 600, Herbalism 600, First Aid 600.

5. Rogue – Worgen Female, ilvl 488.
    Proffesions: Herbalism 590, Mining 590.

6. Mage – Draenei Female, ilvl 482.
    Proffesions: Alchemy 600, Herbalism 560.

7. Some alts:
    * Druid lvl 85 – Tauren Female.
    Proffesions: Mining 530, Jawelcrafting 600.

* Warrior lvl 85 – Night Elf Female.
    Proffesions: Alchemy 500, Herbalism 520.
    Heirlooms: Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver, Polished Helm of Valor, Polished Spaulders of Valor, Polished Breastplate of Valor, Worn Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape.

* Druid lvl 61 – Night Elf Female.
    Heirlooms: Full Set.

* Hunter lvl 58 – Night Elf Female.

* Warlock lvl 30 – Human Female.

Other stuff:

A) GOLD – Total gold on the account is something about: 129 000 gold, splitted close to equally on the Horde and Ally Side. There is also 1 unused Sky Golem Mount, worth 20 000+ gold.
    On the Horde side: 63 000 gold + Sky Golem.
    On the Ally side: 66 000 gold.

B) PLAYTIME – There is no playtime left on the account.

C) REALM –All characters are on the same realm: Burning Legion EU.

D) RARE MOUNTS – The achievement for 150 mounts has been completed on the account, so there’s plenty (something about 180 total). Most rare, and worth mentioning are: Jade Pandaren Kite, Sky Golem, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Blue Drake Mount, Blue Proto Drake, Dark Phoenix, Green Proto Drake, Sky Golem, Swift Zullian Panther, Time-Lost Proto Drake, Violet Proto Drake, Vitreous Stone Drake, White Polar Bear.

E) PETS – There’s total 306 pets on the account, 76 of them are rare.

F) PRICE – I’m, looking to get 300 euro for the account.

G) PAYMENT METHODS – Avaible payment methods are: Bank-to-Bank money transfer, or Western Union Money transfer. I do not accept Paypal, so don’t even ask – too much scammers use this method. I will provide all account info as soon (and no sooner) as I recive money: login, password, secret question and answer + my help for changing email to your etc. From the past 7 years, this will be the 4th world of warcraft account I am selling, so I think I know what I’m doing.

H) CONTACT – You can contact me via email: [email protected], or you can talk with me via Skype: karciciell. I’m not always avaible on skype, so better check the e-mail first. I can also provide cell-phone number, if u prefer that.

I) SCREENSHOTS – You can character screenshots here:
    And the mounts screenshots are here:

Feel free to ask me any question concerning the account.

[Original Owner] WoW EU Account, 6 x 90 lvl, 130k Gold, 180 Mounts