Trading lvl90 priest/warlock/mage or all for a realm transfer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

andrelol5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading lvl90 priest/warlock/mage or all for a realm transfer

Hello!
    I have an account I have been trying to sell, with no luck so far. It's my own and I'm the original owner with all CD-keys, ID pic, S:Q/A.
    I put it up for sale at ownedcore, here's the link if you wanna look:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-2-3k-pvp.html (Horde Paladin / Priest / Warlock - Spectral Tiger, Ashes etc // 9/9 CMs // 2,3k PvP)

Now, since I haven't found any buyer I was thinking to move to my mates realm and play casualy, the problem is that my visa is frozen so can't pay the transfer. If anyone would pay the transfer for my paladin, you can have the priest, warlock and any other char on the account for free. Your cost however, would include making a b-net account with my lastname so it will be available to recieve the chars, and the transfer for the chars you want (20€ /£15 each). Sadly, b-net account wide mounts will not be trasfered, such as spectral tiger and ashes of alar, but the RBG mount on the priest and CM mount on the warlock for example will transfer, same as titles such as Warlord, Conqueror and The Undaunted. The priest has some fun but useless items such as muradin's favor etc.

Worth mentioning is that the realm the chars are on currently has free character migration up to a few other realms, so if you're not looking to move them to your mains realm you can get a fresh start with new character names for the one/ones you'd want.

Feel free to add me on skype for questions or if it sounds interesting: andrelol5
    Of course willing to use a middleman!

EDIT: If these kind of trades are not allowed by ownedcore I'm very sorry, please delete this thread then.
    Last edited by andrelol5; 01-10-2014 at 02:53 PM.

Trading lvl90 priest/warlock/mage or all for a realm transfer
    Rlegit's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andrelol5 View Post
    Hello!
    I have an account I have been trying to sell, with no luck so far. It's my own and I'm the original owner with all CD-keys, ID pic, S:Q/A.
    I put it up for sale at ownedcore, here's the link if you wanna look:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-2-3k-pvp.html (Horde Paladin / Priest / Warlock - Spectral Tiger, Ashes etc // 9/9 CMs // 2,3k PvP)

Now, since I haven't found any buyer I was thinking to move to my mates realm and play casualy, the problem is that my visa is frozen so can't pay the transfer. If anyone would pay the transfer for my paladin, you can have the priest, warlock and any other char on the account for free. Your cost however, would include making a b-net account with my lastname so it will be available to recieve the chars, and the transfer for the chars you want (20€ /£15 each). Sadly, b-net account wide mounts will not be trasfered, such as spectral tiger and ashes of alar, but the RBG mount on the priest and CM mount on the warlock for example will transfer, same as titles such as Warlord, Conqueror and The Undaunted. The priest has some fun but useless items such as muradin's favor etc.

Worth mentioning is that the realm the chars are on currently has free character migration up to a few other realms, so if you're not looking to move them to your mains realm you can get a fresh start with new character names for the one/ones you'd want.

Feel free to add me on skype for questions or if it sounds interesting: andrelol5
    Of course willing to use a middleman!

EDIT: If these kind of trades are not allowed by ownedcore I'm very sorry, please delete this thread then.
    xxxrojopxxx add me on skype

andrelol5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rlegit View Post
    xxxrojopxxx add me on skype