5X 90 - Original Amani warbear - Hand of A'dal - TBC Achievements menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

legendarentje's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5X 90 - Original Amani warbear - Hand of A'dal - TBC Achievements

Selling my precious WoW account because it is time to move on. I have been playing this account for roughly 9 years now and I'm hoping someone else will enjoy it as much as I did.

I have the original TBC Amani warbear, Hand of A'dal title and plenty of TBC end boss kill achievements from back in the days.
    There is roughly 20.000gold on the account.

Wow account - Imgur This is the album of the screenshots

==================PRIEST====================================================
    I have had this as my first toon going back for around 9 years. It is the priest I cleared sunwell with and also the priest which still has the oldschool gear (tier6/sunwell) and enchants from that era. The bank is entirely filled with 70 and some 80 epics.

Around 496 ilvl in pve gear

Got 600 alchemy and herbalism

==================HUNTER====================================================
    Hunter has Jewelcrafting and Enchanting both up to 600. Easy money machine

==================SHAMAN====================================================
    Elemental spec, does very nice dps. Also got a simular resto spec

==================DRUID====================================================
    Druid also has feral and a boomkin offspec. Also 600 alchemy, transmute master

==================WARRIOR====================================================

Ofcoursing we are using a middle man, I had pr3cious in mind.

Contact info:
    Asking price 120 euro.
    Last edited by legendarentje; 12-26-2013 at 11:56 AM.

5X 90 - Original Amani warbear - Hand of A'dal - TBC Achievements