Ragnaros Horde Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Monk/Alliance DK 190+ mounts 14k ach and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gyga's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ragnaros Horde Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Monk/Alliance DK 190+ mounts 14k ach and more!

I want to sell a World of Warcraft account with many extras! I am the original owner!
    Account contains:
    Blood elf paladin with good holy and retri gear, with legendary cloacks! Full Jewelcrafting and Blacksmith! 310% riding!
    Tauren druid with good balance gear, with legendary cloacks (has a healer also)! Full Inscription and Enchanter! 310% riding!
    Goblin shaman with restoration and enchantment gear, both are ready to raid! Full Engineer with mining! 310% riding!
    Pandaren monk with starting epic gear! Full Alchemy (transmute master) and herbalism! 280% riding!

Also a level 82 troll priest with 280% riding, an Alliance draenei DK with 280% riding with full JC (not all recipes) and mining, a 87 Night elf hunter with an alchemy (transmute master) and herbalism with 280% riding, and a lvl 90 goblin hunter on the Veknilash server with 280% riding, full insription and herbalism.
    The Account contains 14k achievment points, Early Garosh kill, 60 exalted reputation, 190+ mount witch includes: Zulian Tiger, Razashi Raptor and more!

If you are insterested, please contact me on
    or just simply write here :)
    Last edited by Gyga; 12-17-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Ragnaros Horde Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Monk/Alliance DK 190+ mounts 14k ach and more!
    Gyga's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking for buyers!