WTS WoW account - Balance druid with Cutting Edge: Lei Shen! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pheaton's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW account - Balance druid with Cutting Edge: Lei Shen!

WTS WoW account.
    All expansions, currently with gametime if you want to meet up and check it out.
    Lvl 90 balance druid. Haven't been raiding in SoO, so only got 560 ilvl and Glory of the Orgrimmar raider. (Spawn of Galakras mount). Got [Cutting Edge: Lei Shen] achievement, and can get you Glory of the Thundering Raider before you buy the account. Offspec is Guardian, but with poor gear.
    The Druid is horde on the german server Frostwolf, but i am willing to pay for the server transfer.
    Lvl 90 priest (Alliance) on The Maelstrom EU. Poorly geared.
    Lvl 90 warlock (Horde) on Frostwolf EU. Poorly geared.
    Lvl 88 Mage (Alliance) on The Maelstrom EU.
    The account if 5-6 years old, and has Raven Lord, karazhan mount and Cluth of Ji-Kun (The rare mount from Ji Kun in ToT). 3 blizzard store mounts.
    Atm, around 20k gold is on the account, and i have Sandstone drake and Travelers Tundra Mammoth aswell. Engineering and Leatherworking maxed. Murkalot pet from Blizzcon 2013.
    Currently, the transmog on my Druid is the Challenge mode set from gold, but i do have some other sets in the Void Storage aswell. Troll Male!

Write to me about prices!

WTS WoW account - Balance druid with Cutting Edge: Lei Shen!
    Myrion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Schick mir mal bitte eine Preisvorstellung deinerseits per PN