Selling 7x90's for decent price! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zakdorn32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 7x90's for decent price!

Hello, as the title states, I am wanting to sell my WoW account. The account is consisting of 7x 90 characters, a few couple mounts, titles and 9k achivement points.

The following classes in 90 are as follows: Paladin, Warrior, Monk, Priest, Druid, Warlock, Mage. Also it got an 86 Rogue, so that's also close to 90. It has gametime until the 27th of this month. The reason for quitting is, that I do not find this game entertaining anymore, as i just stand AFK most of the time I'm online.

Armory links:

Level 90 Undead Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 90 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 90 Orc Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 90 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 90 Troll Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 90 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Level 90 Human Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Contact me on skype: Zakdorn32 for more info, or to make a deal!

I am the OO of the account, and i will provide a picture of ID when the purchase is done!

Selling 7x90's for decent price!
    zakdorn32's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump! Also, update! 90 rogue on the account now also!