ilvl 544 Boomkin / 9/9 CM Mage 520ilvl + sick D3 account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

imnewhere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ilvl 544 Boomkin / 9/9 CM Mage 520ilvl + sick D3 account

As the title says, i am quitting wow / d3. I have a good account which i am the original owner off. This account has the following:

it has a 544ilvl Boomer with a few heroics from past tier. It has a mage 9/9 Gold modes done and used to be ranked #1 mage on a high pop realm for Gold Modes. (used to boost people there) The chars are on silvermoon alliance at the moment. Also, the account has around 4k achie points and some mounts. Nothing extravagant. The acc has 8.5k gold on it.

When it comes to d3 account attached to this bnet, it has a 200k dps barb paragon 30+, 200k dps monk paragon 50+, WD 200k dps paragon 10, and has a lot of items in inventory that are worth a lot and can be sold / equipped to ur needs. The account has 24 milion gold on it. If you are interested add me on skype - GamersResort

ilvl 544 Boomkin / 9/9 CM Mage 520ilvl + sick D3 account