WTS BNET ACC - 3x 90's, 2 of them with rank 1 title + spectral tiger + more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

killonz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS BNET ACC - 3x 90's, 2 of them with rank 1 title + spectral tiger + more

Hey, I started university around 4 months ago, and now i have no time to play anymore.

I have a level 90 mage with Tyrannical Gladiator(current rank 1) title and obviously both have the Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent. I also have a level 90 warlock and an 87 druid.

As well as having the best arena achievements and titles, the account also has every Rated Battleground(RBG) achievement and title, including High Warlord and Hero of the Horde.

Armory links:

Killonz @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft - Mage

Second Mage name: Bigtuna - level 90 human Mage - Die Aldor

Warlock name: Killonqt - level 90 human Warlock, Outland.

Druid name: Killon - level 87 Worgen Druid, Outland.

The account has mounts such as: Swift and normal spectral tiger, Woolly White Rhino, Pureblood Firehawk, Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent and also has over 9000 achievement points.

I will also scan my ID so you will be able to change the name of the account if you wish.

the BNET acc also has Diablo 3 on it.

Give me an offer and I will be fast to reply! contact me on skype: kilonzzz
    Last edited by killonz; 12-21-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: sold 1 of the r1 mages

WTS BNET ACC - 3x 90's, 2 of them with rank 1 title + spectral tiger + more