3lvl 90* 540PVE Lock/Spectral Tiger/Magic Rooster/14.4k Achieves+Diablo3 for €60 only menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dakkroth's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3lvl 90* 540PVE Lock/Spectral Tiger/Magic Rooster/14.4k Achieves+Diablo3 for €60 only

acc is sold, thanks for interests
    Last edited by dakkroth; 09-27-2013 at 07:21 AM.

3lvl 90* 540PVE Lock/Spectral Tiger/Magic Rooster/14.4k Achieves+Diablo3 for €60 only
    Marzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll buy it for the 60 EUR, I've added you on Skype and I will PM you with confirmation of that it is me and we can talk from there.

Also, would you be interested in going through with the trade with use of a trusted middleman?

Cheers.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marzi View Post
    I'll buy it for the 60 EUR, I've added you on Skype and I will PM you with confirmation of that it is me and we can talk from there.

Also, would you be interested in going through with the trade with use of a trusted middleman?

Cheers.
    Haven't had experience with a middleman before so I'm not sure about this.. I don't think I will risk my account worth about €200+ for only these €60.
    The part of giving my account worth way more than €60 to someone that has nothing to do with the deal feels risky to me, because he can just go and take my account and re-sell it and I get nothing.. Therefor you also registered yesterday.

The spectral tiger and the rooster alone should make it €200+ and there's a OC seller providing a name change with 85% success for €80.
    €280 for mounts worth €500+ is OK. Not sure if they're €500, but you get my point...

I just have this urge that I really want money asap to buy accessoires for my new Xbox. I have this feeling I want to quit playing WoW since a long time on the other hand. So I won't regret it to sel my account + D3 account for €60. If you feel like you want to pay more than €60 I would really appreciate that. But I would be glad with a solid €60 which means a lot to me so I can finally start playing the xbox

I guess you are Kris on skype ?

Thanks for interests
    Last edited by dakkroth; 09-27-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    acc is sold