EU account - 4 mop accounts - 11 90's! - 510 WW monk - lvl 25 stocked guild bank menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Christopher X's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU account - 4 mop accounts - 11 90's! - 510 WW monk - lvl 25 stocked guild bank

Hello! Thanks for your interest in my account I currently have for sell!

Included on this battle.net account are 4 EU World of Warcraft accounts all upgraded to Mists of Pandaria, 3 standard US World of Warcraft accounts, and a Starcraft account. I am the original owner of all accounts and I have the CD keys for 3 of the EU accounts. I no longer have the US and Starcraft CD keys. They will be included with the purchase. As well as the secret question/answer and a scan of my ID.

On the EU accounts there are currently 11! 90's scattered between the four accounts. There is also a level 25 guild with TONS of herbs, ore, gems, enchanting mats, AND epic items! (See below after the list of characters for more details and screenshots of the tabs! You won't wanna miss this!). This account is an amazing deal. It comes with nearly every class at level 90, most of them geared!, 4 MOP accounts, and a fully stocked level 25 guild all ready to go. It would be perfect for anyone looking to get into EU, but not wanting to waste time with the leveling process, or someone already there looking for a bot account!

On the first EU account (WoW1) there is:

A level 90 orc warrior with a 498 item level and 550 BS/Engineering. The masked armory is Level 90 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory.

A level 90 troll rogue with a 490 item level and 600 Alchemy/Inscription. The masked armory is Level 90 Troll Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory .

Also on WoW1 is a level 90 troll enhancement shaman with an item level of 422. The masked armory is Level 90 Troll Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory .

On the second EU account (WoW2) there is:

A level 90 orc hunter with an item level of 469. The masked armory is Level 90 Orc Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory .

A level 90 tauren druid with an item level of 406 and 600 mining/herb. The masked armory is Level 90 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory . He is a perfect candidate for fast herbing and mining being maxed out in both, the tauren racial, flight form, the rare forager's gloves (faster gathering), and mist piercing goggles (in his bags).

There is also a level 33 orc hunter and a level 62 troll mage on this account.

On the third EU account (WoW3) there is:

A level 90 blood elf death knight with a 373 item level and 600 mining/herb. The masked armory is Level 90 Blood Elf Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory . She also has maxed gathering professions and the rare forager's gloves (faster gathering) making her great for collecting herbs and mining nodes!

On this account there is also the main character. It is a level 90 wind walker troll monk. It has an item level of 510. It has 550+ blacksmithing and engineering for perfect min/max dps. He is ready to jump into any guild and start raiding! The masked armory is Level 90 Troll Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory .

On the fourth EU account (WoW4) there is:

A level 90 orc warlock with an item level of 488. The masked armory is Level 90 Orc Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory .

A level 90 troll boomkin/resto druid with an item level of 497. He also has a feral set with an item level of 487. He has 600 mining/herb. The masked armory is Level 90 Troll Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory (both caster and feral sets are included).

A level 90 troll shadow priest with an item level of 448. The masked armory is Level 90 Troll Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory . She also has a few sets of heirlooms in her bank.

And finally a level 90 blood elf retribution paladin with an item level of 447. The masked armory is Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory .

Also included in this fantastic package is a level 25 guild bank with 6 bank tabs FULL of mining mats, herbs, gems, enchanting mats, and epic items (check the screenshots below! FULL is not an understatement! It is full to the brink.) All of the goods in there could easily make you 100k, if not more! It has has some heirlooms and the mount unlocked.

Please feel free to private message me with any questions or concerns you may have!

EU account - 4 mop accounts - 11 90's! - 510 WW monk - lvl 25 stocked guild bank