149 FOS(!)-Scarab Lord, Ashbringer, Atiesh, 16 Realm Firsts, Multiple Rank1,520 GEAR! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

149 FOS(!)-Scarab Lord, Ashbringer, Atiesh, 16 Realm Firsts, Multiple Rank1,520 GEAR!

Best account ever sold.

I'm the only original owner, can provide keys, all possible history you need, IDs and so on. Can meet RL if needed. Hope to get decent offer, the one I cannot refuse .

Scarab Lord
    Atiesh
    Might of Menethil
    Corrupted Ashbringer

16 Realm Firsts (!!!)
    Full Tier 3 Warrior
    Full Tier 3 Mage

ALL Collector's Editions available (Classic, TBC, WoTLK, Cataclysm, MoP, SC2, SC2 HoTS, D3)
    ALL Blizzcon Pets\Mounts (including Murky and Tyrael - only these two worth over $3000)
    Multiple Rank 1 Gladiators and Hero of the Horde

Over 550 pets, almost 200 mounts :
    Invincible
    Swift Spectral Tiger
    Mimiron's Head
    Ashes of A'lar
    Amani Warbear

etc.

This is far not all I can describe, attaching a few screenshots.

As a bonus Warrior comes with
    532 PVE DD Gear
    300 000 gold
    3100 Rated Battleground of this season

FEW PICS

======================

======================

======================

THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO INSERT MORE, FOR THOSE INTERESTED :

imageshack.us/a/img839/2629/momash.jpg
    imageshack.us/a/img20/2521/ft3atiesh.jpg
    imageshack.us/a/img600/8170/invtyr.jpg
    imageshack.us/a/img716/2872/spectmurky.jpg
    imageshack.us/a/img442/383/mimishead.jpg
    imageshack.us/a/img28/3424/alarv.jpg
    ======================

This account worth a LOT and it is obvious, please, don't come with silly offers, for 1-2k euro you can buy some good 80-90 FoS account with maybe 1 Rank1 \ or account with Scarab Lord \ Ashbringer for example...But here you have it all, including rarest in-game items, that are not available for 6-7 years, insane account that took me 8 years to make it look like it is now. Please, value my time.

Contact me for any details you might need, but keep in mind, that extremely small percentage of players will be able to afford buying this treasure.

Re-sellers contact me before listing it else where.
    Last edited by maybetop; 05-07-2013 at 12:41 PM.

149 FOS(!)-Scarab Lord, Ashbringer, Atiesh, 16 Realm Firsts, Multiple Rank1,520 GEAR!
    maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread bump up

KenMMO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Account..
    Whats the last Bid ?

maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing I can consider as serious.
    This is not nice, but best account ever sold anywhere .

Anzen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maybetop View Post
    Nothing I can consider as serious.
    This is not nice, but best account ever sold anywhere .
    Apart from the fact that you haven't sold it yet. Therefore it isn't the "best account sold anywhere". Also you're so far up your own ass it's unreal, assuming just because you got carried in TBC for full Naxx gear that you have the best account of all time. Lol.

spartacuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Anzen )) - well said bro.

On topic: common sense bid: 200 euro.

maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Apart from the fact that you haven't sold it yet. Therefore it isn't the "best account sold anywhere". Also you're so far up your own ass it's unreal, assuming just because you got carried in TBC for full Naxx gear that you have the best account of all time. Lol.

Usually its pointless to comment posts of m0r0ns like you, but i will in brief.
    To start off - I have World First KT kill (with Nihilum -> Naeko), full tier 3 on two (!) characters plus 6\9 on 3rd. Atiesh.. Well, only 108 people in 12 000 000 world have it, I dont have stats for Ashbringer but I bet this number is not far from 108. Might of Menethil .. Well, I bet there's way less then 50 of those in the whole world. Scarab Lord, ok, this is a bit less rare then above mentioned, but still - Scarab's alone worth ~1000 euro. Ok, nvm. 2x Rank 1 Gladiator and few more glad's of different seasons? Ok, fck it, regular crap. 150 Feats of Strength (currently rank 2 in the World) ... well, nothing special I guess. Achievements? FCK 'em..who cares - you can get them any time and I only have 19k . Pets\Mounts... Erhm, only 5000 euro spent on rarest in-game pets and mounts, like Murky\Tyrael and stuff like that.. Nothing special again. All ( 8 Editions) Collector's editions possible? Well, everyone has it and 2000-3000 euro is just nothing for tough guys like you . Only 16 (SIXTEEN) Realm Firsts? This was really easy with a bit of luck and effort everyone could have it (but who has?). I dont really care about current gear\arena\RBG ratings - I have it all (521, 2300\2950) - this is not even worth mentioning.

Of, and just a short one - this all comes IN ONE ACCOUNT and thus, yeah, 200 euro is just a bid I was looking for .

Thx for making those amusing posts tho.

Shado90's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you make some ingamescreenshots please?Everyone could make screens from the armory..

mirdanek84's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/25
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy is looking for 20 000 € for account... GL all I can say. LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who told you that? But, of course, Ill be happy for that bid

Regarding screenshots - I can show in-game anytime and I actually have more, but you can't read entire post clearly for some reason there are screens of you asked listed in the first post.
    For those seriously interested I have skype to proceed with further infos.

maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump up ! 526 gear!

Moonguardian's Avatar Member See me in the Goldshire Inn CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great account, sounds like something only amhai could afford though.

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really shouldnt post that much info in a post
    because if it took me like 3 mins to find this character on armory iam pretty sure blizz could manage that aswell

maybetop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not hiding anything, armory upon request, Blizz can't do a sh1t about it, as its impossible to prove that this character is really being selling untill you pass the money.

Anzen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maybetop View Post
    Usually its pointless to comment posts of m0r0ns like you, but i will in brief.
    To start off - I have World First KT kill (with Nihilum -> Naeko), full tier 3 on two (!) characters plus 6\9 on 3rd. Atiesh.. Well, only 108 people in 12 000 000 world have it, I dont have stats for Ashbringer but I bet this number is not far from 108. Might of Menethil .. Well, I bet there's way less then 50 of those in the whole world. Scarab Lord, ok, this is a bit less rare then above mentioned, but still - Scarab's alone worth ~1000 euro. Ok, nvm. 2x Rank 1 Gladiator and few more glad's of different seasons? Ok, fck it, regular crap. 150 Feats of Strength (currently rank 2 in the World) ... well, nothing special I guess. Achievements? FCK 'em..who cares - you can get them any time and I only have 19k . Pets\Mounts... Erhm, only 5000 euro spent on rarest in-game pets and mounts, like Murky\Tyrael and stuff like that.. Nothing special again. All ( 8 Editions) Collector's editions possible? Well, everyone has it and 2000-3000 euro is just nothing for tough guys like you . Only 16 (SIXTEEN) Realm Firsts? This was really easy with a bit of luck and effort everyone could have it (but who has?). I dont really care about current gear\arena\RBG ratings - I have it all (521, 2300\2950) - this is not even worth mentioning.

Of, and just a short one - this all comes IN ONE ACCOUNT and thus, yeah, 200 euro is just a bid I was looking for .

Thx for making those amusing posts tho.
    Haha is this guy for real? Q ****ing Q @ all the butthurt.

Also if you think you're getting anywhere near to even 5000 euro which you claim to have spent on pets and mounts alone then you're a moron.

Seriously tho that was one of the funniest "i'm not going to reply but reply anyway" comments i've ever seen. Oh dear..

Love to see this guy still bumping this in a year while still spending stupid IRL money on pets and mounts to add "value" to his account. lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast