Night Elf Druid, Heart of the Aspects, ilvl 396 in Resto, Feral Bear, and Feral Cat menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cj123lane's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night Elf Druid, Heart of the Aspects, ilvl 396 in Resto, Feral Bear, and Feral Cat

This Account has a Main Druid which has 3 sets of gear at ilvl 396, These include Restoration, Feral Tank, and Feral Cat
    The Druid has an awesome name "Unicornman" and is on Ravencrest realm, he has the Phosphorescent Stone Drake, Heart of the Aspects, Spectral Gryphon, Raven Lord and some other epic mounts totalling about 65, he is 5/8HC Dragon Soul, in total the account has 5k there abouts, but has about 15 Epic Cataclysm gems and lots of OS gear so no matter what spec you want to play, you will be able to play it from the off with this Druid!

Also includes a lot of PvP gear in the bank of the druid, and there is also a bank alt on Sunstrider with it's own guild bank and a nice gimmick, a full tab of snow balls from the Christmas in game event!

Has Jewelcrafting 525 and Mining 525

This is his Armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Unicornman/advanced

There are also 2 other level 85 Alts, a Gnome mage on Sunstrider, and a Troll Rogue also on Suntrider, the Mage has ilvl 373 and the rogue has 338, so their gear isn't too amazing

On top of this above, there is a second World of Warcraft WOTLK account on the battle.net account with a level 80 Human Warrior, this could be useful if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend or a friend that you want to start playing with, just put cataclysm on it and you can both start playing at high levels

I'm looking for around £140 for the account, but this is negotiable, should you choose to buy this then i will give you my Skype, Facebook and mobile number etc to help you out if anything unfortunate happens and you need my assistance, but this shouldn't happen because it is a clean account with very little GM interactions

Happy buying and i look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by cj123lane; 06-20-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Night Elf Druid, Heart of the Aspects, ilvl 396 in Resto, Feral Bear, and Feral Cat
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More information is that Unicornman has 525 Archaeology and has the Fossilized Raptor mount

Also due to wanting to sell the account quickly i can drop the Price down to about £100

Happy buying

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.......