Brake till Battle of Azeroth menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    oGRuns's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brake till Battle of Azeroth

Officially we are on break till expansion

Originally Posted by Dreasdass View Post
    Did anthorus last night with them, everything went as they sad it will, quick and smooth. Ty guys

Originally Posted by No1warrior View Post
    Communication with seller 10/10
    Boosting grp 10/10
    Delivered as promised
    They use to explain me all things what to do , even i was lowest dps in grp they manged to carry me whole time.
    Originally Posted by pusekatt View Post
    Flawless M+12-run, great players with great personalities, making the boost a real blast! I had so much fun that I bought a nightbane-run aswell, finished without a wipe, very quickly. Can't recommend these guys enough! 10/10. I will be buying more from them
    Originally Posted by elmaa View Post
    100% legit service I had some doubts about them cause of low reputation but I can now only say they are awsome and legit service. Professional players and great guys they traded me all gear like promised

service +++++
    Originally Posted by blackwin View Post
    first off i never write a review even on amazon or ebay when i buy stuff only once that was so people so people can see that some item wasnt the way it was on the picture yet for this their boost .
    let me start with saying this yesterday i should have start with them sooner but i came home late at night and they were soon nice have toke his time to talk to me on skype even tho am not a noob i know a lot of people that boost and they would handle people like oh work but not them even tho it was late and they were tired they were simple nice people , It is really nice to see people like that i mean its even rude to call them boosters bcouse i would feel shame of i did it didnt felt like i was only boosted it shows they are tired but they got the job done even on the madan we didnt do her coz it was a rush to go to Nightbane they were no do you paid for it . At the end look you can buy any thing with your money but they got me sold with the amount of respect and how are they will to go out of their way to help you .
    Originally Posted by OrcLord View Post
    Amazing service, 10/10. Will order again.

Originally Posted by SavegePurge View Post
    Ordered last minute 10+ before reset , cos it was last minute they didn't have time to get me +10 key, so we did +14 instead. Never did 14 before, but it went easy and smooth. Good service, ty guys.

Originally Posted by Sanchy View Post
    Ordered TOS master loot, got 12 items, two of them were titan forged. Everything went well, smooth run, will use service it again for AtBT!!
    Originally Posted by papaaaaaaaa View Post
    Great service! 10/10 would use again!!

Originally Posted by DCFMouse View Post
    Ordering Mage Tower Completion for Havoc Demon Hunter
    Originally Posted by Danish123 View Post
    Realy good Boost with theese guys, fast smooth and effective!
    God bless them!
    Originally Posted by mortis View Post
    Buyed boost for mythic 10 in time, they asked for money in front I trusted them, everything vent nice and smooth I can only recommend those guys !
    Originally Posted by Gpawn View Post
    Just checked what those guys did on my demon hunter is amezing x30 tokens of artifact power farm in 8hours from mythic plus is just sick. Shit loads of gear that use to get my DH from item level 860 to 878 i can only recommend them nothing else. Cheers mates well done
    Originally Posted by mortis View Post
    This boost this time was Karazhan full run + mount I even get a discount 20%

Great guys, great players, a lot of fun on discord with them + I get full gear on my alt and the mount, but best part was nightbane chest and medhiv trinket. Thanks gogoboost I strongly recommend those guys!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by oGRuns; 04-18-2018 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Brake

Brake till Battle of Azeroth
    blackwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first off i never write a review even on amazon or ebay when i buy stuff only once that was so people so people can see that some item wasnt the way it was on the picture yet for this their boost .
    let me start with saying this yesterday i should have start with them sooner but i came home late at night and they were soon nice have toke his time to talk to me on skype even tho am not a noob i know a lot of people that boost and they would handle people like oh work but not them even tho it was late and they were tired they were simple nice people , It is really nice to see people like that i mean its even rude to call them boosters bcouse i would feel shame of i did it didnt felt like i was only boosted it shows they are tired but they got the job done even on the madan we didnt do her coz it was a rush to go to Nightbane they were no do you paid for it . At the end look you can buy any thing with your money but they got me sold with the amount of respect and how are they will to go out of their way to help you .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blackwin View Post
    Thank You for your honesty, thank You for Your feedback, also thank You for using our service.
    With full respect GoGoBoost team

Danish123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realy good Boost with theese guys, fast smooth and effective!
    God bless them!

mortis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buyed boost for mythic 10 in time, they asked for money in front I trusted them, everything vent nice and smooth I can only recommend those guys !

pusekatt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a M+12, and going into CoS with them now. Feedback coming after run. So far very pleased with communication before run!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pusekatt View Post
    Just bought a M+12, and going into CoS with them now. Feedback coming after run. So far very pleased with communication before run!
    Thank you Sir for using our service, You are welcome anytime!

Gpawn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an order 8 hours ago loging into game now to see what's going on

Gpawn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gpawn View Post
    Made an order 8 hours ago loging into game now to see what's going on
    Just checked what those guys did on my demon hunter is amezing x30 tokens of artifact power farm in 8hours from mythic plus is just sick. Shit loads of gear that use to get my DH from item level 860 to 878 i can only recommend them nothing else. Cheers mates well done

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for using our service Sir, You welcome anytime enyoj the ownedcore

onealns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is up with the "Trading" do you accept trades? I have some things I could trade.

Also, could I test your service out before I buy it with a +3 run of my key? I am an 876 Resto Healer so you dont even need to bring a healer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are welcome onealns.
    Last edited by oGRuns; 01-04-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by onealns View Post
    What is up with the "Trading" do you accept trades? I have some things I could trade.

Also, could I test your service out before I buy it with a +3 run of my key? I am an 876 Resto Healer so you dont even need to bring a healer.
    We don't accept any kind of trade's, thanks for informing us about that we will fix it.You can take a test with your key as dps. Contact us on skype gogoboost thank You!

mortis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This boost this time was Karazhan full run + mount I even get a discount 20%

Great guys, great players, a lot of fun on discord with them + I get full gear on my alt and the mount, but best part was nightbane chest and medhiv trinket. Thanks gogoboost I strongly recommend those guys!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mortis; 01-05-2017 at 11:29 AM.

elmaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made a payment on their website, talked to them on live suport. After that I decided to made order. Payment is done via Paypal for my boost level nine key, 3 chest run. Waitting for invite at 18:00 Paris time. And I will come back to write here more since they caindly asked for that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast