2/1
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted (10).
    Last edited by LFCarry; 04-09-2020 at 06:35 AM.

Deleted thread
    geeraf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did my second 100-110 and 1-50 honor rank boost with them, legit guys.

ordered 2400 arena rating the other day - will post results
    Last edited by geeraf; 12-16-2016 at 01:02 AM.

cherry0706's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    287 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordering All Mythic Karazhan Runs will report back the status.
    WTB Currencies from Divines and Mirrors ( PC / XBOX / PS4 ),New World /WoW Classic TBC gold
    Guild Wars 2/Diablo 2 Resurrected
    Good Price/Insant Payment /Disscord : Gold4pve#5382

yvesmps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review

Pros : Competitive prices, smooth process, helpful representative, great on communication and trustworthy.
    Cons : The website does not have all of the pve services posted but its posted here in owncore.

A week ago, I ordered boosting services from legionfarm. I was skeptical at first because the prices were too good to be true.So far they completed 3 and working on my other orders. As of today, they are about to complete an order and about to start on another one. They are definitely professional and very careful with your account. My experience so far is positive, overall. Most of my orders were completed with in less than a week which is impressive. The costumer service rep is very approachable and friendly. I do not have to beg or pray for a reply. Lastly, they can negotiate prices! They offered discounts on multiple orders. They have way better deal and discounts than my previews boosters.

Snt_W's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a karazhan lootrun for my alt and in less than an hour they had a group ready for me. Not only was the run very fast, they threw in Nightbane kill as a bonus! Although my luck with loot is terrible, the run was excellent. Highly recommend these guys.

xWeezyxVyral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edited per request and we worked it out
    Last edited by xWeezyxVyral; 01-16-2017 at 01:33 PM.

xWeezyxVyral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Service performed and job was done. Took longer than I anticipated but they did it
    Last edited by xWeezyxVyral; 01-16-2017 at 01:31 PM.

itzsteven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really great service, ordered a 2k rating boost and 10 subsequent games each week and legionfarm has really been outstanding all throughout! great customer service and even greater results! as of now im still ordering 10 weekly games from them each week and will continue to do so for those 895 pvp epics! if you guys are on the fence about them, believe me, they know what they are doing and im sure the results will be great!

Robotech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered 1800 in RBG's and they did the boost in a few days. Very legit guys and they take extra precautions with your account. Will be back for more in the future.

geeraf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything worked out, legit guys here
    Last edited by geeraf; 01-21-2017 at 02:27 PM.

nando14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i do not recommend. guy complained because i was asking questions, essentially stating that it was a waste of his time. i have bought plenty from others way more helpful and with better pricing. youre better off with someone else

LFCarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted (10).
    Last edited by LFCarry; 04-09-2020 at 06:35 AM.

sensorc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought HC Nighthold PL clear.

Very nice and professional group. Was done in 2h30mins.

Highly recommended to everyone.

Neg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS***

I just wanted to illustrate my experience LegionFarm.

I purchased H Nighthold ML, and was told I had a spot for the 5:30PM EST raid. 5:30 comes around and no contact at all, so at 5:40 I go ahead and contact the guy on skype that I have been talking to for about a week on and off. He proceeds to tell me:

"we have problems with raid, at now Ally run, after Horde run - shit happens, sorry about it - next run 7:30 how I say, I'm really sorry about it"

Ok, 7:30EST now, fine whatever. now 7:30 comes around and not a word from this guy again, so at 7:35 I go ahead and contact again. He proceeds to tell me:

"my bad, I'm first day here - really sorry, m8. this guys got one mage with ml and cannot take more - they said book at next raid. listen after this fail my boss will dismiss me 100% - but I can make one good thing - on next offer 15% discount. I'm really sorry - tomorrow or when u can - I or another manager will find perfect raid. I confused all - just gimme one chance"

I then go ahead and request a full refund. He says he doesn't know how to do it, and tells me to hang on for awhile.

HIM: "Anyway we refund all money - how i say"
    ME: "I don't see it refunded"
    HIM: "I cannot refund now, why u don't want to run with next raid? u know - shit happens, and nobody do it special - its only my fail - i know it"

So now, here I am disputing a paypal transaction for undelivered service. If I were the mod of Ownedcore I would probably go ahead and blacklist these guys, by far the worst experience I have ever had from this board. Completely unprofessional, don't fall for the posts above ladies and gentlemen, it's a scam.
    Last edited by Neg; 02-01-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Neg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neg View Post
    ***STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS***

I just wanted to illustrate my experience LegionFarm.

I purchased H Nighthold ML, and was told I had a spot for the 5:30PM EST raid. 5:30 comes around and no contact at all, so at 5:40 I go ahead and contact the guy on skype that I have been talking to for about a week on and off. He proceeds to tell me:

"we have problems with raid, at now Ally run, after Horde run - shit happens, sorry about it - next run 7:30 how I say, I'm really sorry about it"

Ok, 7:30EST now, fine whatever. now 7:30 comes around and not a word from this guy again, so at 7:35 I go ahead and contact again. He proceeds to tell me:

"my bad, I'm first day here - really sorry, m8. this guys got one mage with ml and cannot take more - they said book at next raid. listen after this fail my boss will dismiss me 100% - but I can make one good thing - on next offer 15% discount. I'm really sorry - tomorrow or when u can - I or another manager will find perfect raid. I confused all - just gimme one chance"

I then go ahead and request a full refund. He says he doesn't know how to do it, and tells me to hang on for awhile.

HIM: "Anyway we refund all money - how i say"
    ME: "I don't see it refunded"
    HIM: "I cannot refund now, why u don't want to run with next raid? u know - shit happens, and nobody do it special - its only my fail - i know it"

So now, here I am disputing a paypal transaction for undelivered service. If I were the mod of Ownedcore I would probably go ahead and blacklist these guys, by far the worst experience I have ever had from this board. Completely unprofessional, don't fall for the posts above ladies and gentlemen, it's a scam.
    ***EDIT*** 12 Hours later:

"i'm Alex - CEO of Legionfarm project"
    "yesterday you was dealing with our manager"
    "he's actually new, and he didn't know that spot that he was reserving for you has been sold out"
    "i saw your feedback at ownedcore, and just wanted to ask, why is it so bad?   i mean, yeah, he sold you the spot that he couldn't finally provide, and we will make this refund now, it's np. But we didn't make some huge damage to you, didn't scam you at all. It happens sometimes that spots are sold out"

After 13 hours, I finally get a refund. Listen folks, there are much better services out there.Just stay away from these folks.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast