Never buy from epic powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never buy from epic powerleveling

DONT EVER BUY FROM EPIC POWERLEVELING THEYVE TREATED ME AMAZING INT THE PAST BUT DO NOT CARE AT ALL ONCE THEY GET YOUR MONEY SECURED, THEY WILL IGNORE YOU ignore you completely forget about your gold, thats there gold, along with YOUR MONEY, want proof? heres pictures of them ignoring me and taking my payment when i received absolutely nothing! horrible horrible customer service, the only reason i went to order is because i expire in 4 hours, thanks for ****ing me over epic powerleveling you shitty ass ****ing service givers. not even 1Copper has arrived, and not even one sense of care has been given by this company, its unclear even if they want your money, there just trash. horrible service, idk whats happened to them over the years but this has REALLLLY pissed me off, and gurantee they will lose customers for this.........

Keep calling there skype and have emailed them along with chat being reopened, skypes still ringing on them, with no answer, its been about 2 HOURS now, not a single peep.

THEY EVEN LIE ABOUT THERE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK AT THESE PICTURES!!!

IM SO ****ING UPSET MY TIME EXPIRES REAALLLLY SOON ANY HOUR NOW AND NOW THANKS TO THESE DIPSHIT WELL MINDED SCAMMERS IM SCREWED OUT OF WOW............. HORRIBLE ****ING PLACE. NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. EVEN IF THEY HAVE DONE YOU GOOD, IVE ORDERED MULTIPLE TIMES THROUGH THEM, USUALLY FAST BUT NOW THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY GOING TO GREAT STRENGTHS TO IGNORE ME OVER $7........ NEVER ORDER FROM EPIC POWERLEVELING!!!! IVE NEVER HAD ANY COMPANY ANYWHERE EVER MAKE ME WANT TO CRY LIKE THIS ****ING COMPANY DOES, IM SO FURIOUS AND HURT..........

EDIT: 2 HOURS IN NO RESPONSE STILL
    EDIT: 3 hours no response......

calming down somewhat, but still absolutely shocked by these actions. not one care.
    Last edited by Sir Hootie; 03-04-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Never buy from epic powerleveling