πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ 10 Raid Runs Everyday πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ Mythic+ πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ Safe Mage Tower with Remote App πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    CONQUESTCAPPED's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    32 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ 10 Raid Runs Everyday πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ Mythic+ πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ Safe Mage Tower with Remote App πŸ”΄πŸ”΄

We started in 2015 as a team of WoW players with the experience of playing since Burning Crusade to provide arena rating boosts and quickly expanded to cover all sorts of services including raiding, dungeons and powerleveling. Over the years we have collected impressive number of positive reviews on Ownedcore, EpicNPC, and Trustpilot. We work with a few hundred professional players of different specializations who can complete even the most complex tasks. Use discount code for your first order and see for yourself

10% DISCOUNT CODE: OWNEDCORE

Whether you seek gearing in m+ with traders, achievements, cosmetic rewards, mythic+ score or Keystone Master, Mythic+ dungeons boost is the fastest and easiest way to obtain all these things without wasting time on inexperienced and poorly performing random LFG groups.

ConquestCapped offers a wide array of cheap and fast raid boosting services that are guaranteed to meet your needs and expectations. We do normal, heroic and mythic raid boosts with up to 10 runs per day. Also we offer loot traders of your armor type. We operate on a flexible schedule, so you'll be able to choose the time that is most convenient for you.

Mage Tower challenge returned in patch 9.1.5 with Legion Timewalking being introduced for the first time and now added as permanent event. However, the challenge remains as hard as it used to be so buying Mage Tower boost is the easiest way of getting new re-worked rewards such as Fel Werebear Form, Mage-Bound Spelltome or Tier 20-themed transmog set for you class. Also we offer 100% safe remote desktop option to avoid suspensions.

We offer both self-played and piloted arena boost in 2v2 and 3v3 brackets. Selfplay arena boost is a great way to boost your WoW arena rating and get a hands-on experience with arena and become a better player in general. But if you have no time for arena - we can do Piloted Arena Boost, our multi-gladiator players will log in and do their best to boost you to desired rating. We also offering PvP Gearing bundles aswell as Vicious Saddle boosts.

We at ConquestCapped provide service to buy any BMAH item: Tier 3 sets, Rare or Unobtainable mounts from BMAH, TCG toys and Tabards, Rare Items such as Arcanite Riper or Tusks of Mannoroth.

With ConquestCapped you can get a quick WoW RBG rating boost and get carried to any chosen rating by our pro PvP team. Buying RBG boost would get you access to Transmog set of Classic PvP Armor for reaching 1800+ rating, huge amount of Honor and Conquest currency that you could spend on gear, weapons and mounts and PvP titles.

In Torghast you can get some essential loot upgrade, achievements, epic rewards, as well special materials Soul Ash, Soul Cinders, Cosmic Flux needed to create customizable Legendary Armor. We also offer Jailer Gauntlet and Twisting Corridors boost, check it out!

One of the most important things every WoW hero needs is a cool mount! Why should you walk to the next big boss villain, when you can ride to him in style? We have almost every mount in the game at our store, come check it out! And don't hesitate to contact customer support if you're looking for something special

No matter how powerful and great the Hero of Azeroth and the Defender of the Shadowlands may be, but style is everything! We offer PvE Tier sets , Mage tower transmogs, PvP sets, aswell as Rare Items such as Tusks of Mannoroth or Tier 3 set from BMAH.

Leveling is a great way to learn about the lore of World of Warcraft through various quests and storylines; however, this process is rather long and going through the same questlines while leveling another character can quickly turn into a tedious grind. Our WoW power leveling service is a great way to skip the boring part and get straight into action!

Gearing your character is not an easy challenge. If gearing seems like an obstacle that takes way too long to overcome, then we just might have a shortcut for you! Come check out our WoW Gearing Boost for the best offers on the market.

Each of allied races has its own unique mount, tabard, customization options, transmogrification set, voices, emotes and racial bonuses. While unlocking these races is by no means a difficult task, it would be a lie to say that it's not a lengthy one. Get our Allied Races Boost service you can unlock them all without wasting any time on questing and grinding reputation!

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

You can find more reviews on Trustpilot or below in this thread

- All leveling services are done by hand without use of any bots.
    - We can use a VPN server located in your country.
    - How to contact us: our only Skype account is "ConquestCapped", Discord is "conquestcapped#0001" (case-sensitive so please make sure to copy the name from here). You can also contact us via live chat on our website.

Last edited by CONQUESTCAPPED; 10-22-2022 at 04:20 PM.

πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ 10 Raid Runs Everyday πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ Mythic+ πŸ”΄πŸ”΄ Safe Mage Tower with Remote App πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
    Bounco's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    6/19
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order 20k CQP, delivered as promised overnight.

Recommended!

meanbsns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to get my 19700 conquest cap done. These guys took care of it overnight.

I'm super happy - can definitely recommend

chrismew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have ordered Vicious Saddle. The order went smooth!

I can recommend 10/10 for me
    Last edited by chrismew; 10-02-2015 at 07:37 AM.

dawsintron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered 15000 conq cap, will update when finished.

EDIT: order was finished in around 10 hours! will deal with again
    Last edited by dawsintron; 10-06-2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: order update

supermender's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the saddle. Same day it was done. Very impressed. Will recommend.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

CONQUESTCAPPED's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    32 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

dmbardal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased the Vicious Saddle on my rogue, and overnight I had it in my mailbox!

I have a 10 year old account with lots of time spent on it, so I was a bit jumpy about purchasing it at first,
    but I'm glad I did.

It was safe, it went fast, and the quality is high.

Thank you!

dawsintron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second order went well!

green11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the saddle, got it the same day as my order! Thank you!

trenoch's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took the conquest pack, finished flawlessly! It didn't take to long time either, ~14h roughly! Awesome support if you wanted to know the status as well

Jinha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stumbled upon this thread while looking for the exact service they were providing (saddle+ cap). I've used lots of services before but most have had more feedback but I still trusted these guys. And I'm glad I did. They provided the service in pretty much the exact timeframe they stated they could, 15 hours. Setting up the service was painless and they sent me an invoice to paypal so I actually didnt have to do the "Sending to family or friends" thingy which is common and also costs a few quids extra. The communication was great all through the process. When I asked for status I got an immediate response. Overall a great experience and if I need to cap/saddle again these guys are the ones Ill contact.

They also did the entire cap without buying a single item which is kinda awesome I think. My UI and keybinds were also just as I left them. Thx again guys for the work you did. Im one happy customer
    Last edited by Jinha; 11-08-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Lightxz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 30k cap, done very quicly ! A+

I definitely recommend them

Xieje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vicious Saddle

I wanna thank you so much for this service!
    I've ordered Vicious Saddle.
    They have completed my order just in time!
    It took them 12 hours to complete it.
    Going to order for Season 3 in the feature.
    Now, i am happy customer.
    Thanks alot and have a lovely day guys!

kandan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good service and communication would definitely buy again.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast