[EU/US] πŸ‘‘  M+ Runs, Raid Lootruns, PvP, All regions. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Boosting.Expert's Avatar Member Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] πŸ‘‘ M+ Runs, Raid Lootruns, PvP, All regions.

Sanctum of Domination

Offer EU US
    SoD Heroic - Sylvanas Kill 7.99€ 15.99$
    SoD Heroic - 2 Last Bosses Kill 8.99€ 19.99$
    SoD Heroic 10/10 - Personal loot 11.49€ 23.99$
    SoD Heroic 10/10 - Additional Gear Trader 5.99€ 23.99$
    SoD Heroic Fullgear (2-3 Weeks) 167.99€ N/A
    SoD Mythic - 1/10 17€ N/A
    SoD Mythic - 2/10 - 1 Slot guarantee 34€ N/A
    SoD Mythic - 3/10 - 1 Slot guarantee 52€ N/A
    SoD Mythic - 4/10 - 2 Slots guarantee 70€ N/A
    SoD Mythic - 5/10 - 3 Slots guarantee 87€ N/A
    SoD Mythic - 6/10 - 3 Slots guarantee 123€ N/a
    SoD Mythic - 7/10 - 4 Slots guarantee 176€ N/a
    SoD Mythic - 8/10 - 5 Slots guarantee 229€ N/a
    SoD Mythic - 9/10 - 5 Slot guarantee 317€ N/a
    SoD Mythic - 10/10 - 6 Slot guarantee + Mount 414€ N/a
    Kel'Thuzad Kill 140€ N/a
    Sylvanas Kill + Mount 289€ N/a
    Kel'Thuzad + Sylvanas + Mount 317€ N/a

Mythic+ Dungeons

Offer EU US
    Mythic +15 - Choose Dungeons + 2-4 Traders 8.99€ 12.99$
    Mythic +20 - Choose Dungeon + In timer 19.99€ 46.99$
    x5 Mythic +15 + 2-4 Traders 41€ 62$
    Keystone Master 131.99€ 199.99$
    Tazavesh Hard Mode Clear (Tazavesh Gearglider mount) 15.99€ 23.99$

Powerleveling

50-60 Level Up (Threads of fate) [8-16 hours] 13.99€ 15,99$
    50-60 Level Up (New Acc) [10-16 hours] 18.99€ 21,49$
    50-60 Level Up (Threads of fate) + 2/9 + 3/7 Campaign [12-24 hours] 19.99€ 22,99$
    50-60 Level Up (New Acc) +2/9 + 3/7 Campaign [12-24 hours] 24.99€ 27,99$
    1-60 Level Up (New Acc) [1-3 days] 40.99€ 45,99$
    1-60 Level Up (Threads of fate) [1-3 days] 36.99€ 41,99$
    50-60 Level Up + 220 ilvl+ 40 renown [2-4 days] 83.99€ 94,99$
    50-60 Level Up + 230 ilvl+ 40 renown [2-7 days] 118.99€ 134,99$
    50-60 Level Up + 220 ilvl+ 80 renown [2-7 days] 109.99€ 124,99$
    50-60 Level Up + 230 ilvl+ 80 renown [5-14 days] 149.99€ 169,99$
    Covenant Campaign 9/9 [24 Hours] 36.99€ 41,99$
    80 Renown [1-2 weeks] 47.99€ 53,99$
    Gear 220 ilvl [2-7 days] 65.99€ 74,99$
    Gear 230 ilvl [3-10 days] 100.99€ 114,99$
    15 000 Honor Farm 26.99€ 29,99$
    x550 Conquest Points 17.99€ 19,99$
    Shaping fate Weekly quest [24 hours] 7.99000€ 8,99$
    Flying Unlock Shadowlands [max 7 days] 75.99€ 85,99$
    Flying Unlock Battle for Azeroth [max 21 days] 92.99€ 104,99$
    Twisting Corridors (Challenge Mode) Layer 1 - 8 83,99 94,99$

Discord - boosting.expert#2757
    Skype - boosting.jobs

Originally Posted by voorkio View Post
    I'm going to give a few points here & my opinions on all this. So here we go.

1: Speed & delivery. These guys are fast. They run 3 CM carries each day, they know exactly what they're doing so expect the run to be finished just a couple hours after they've started. I would've gotten my run the same day as I ordered it if my gear wasn't so bad as it was (I had like 8 green items.). Extremely fast delivery, not like other boosters that have you wait for a week.

2: Payment. Very good payment, you can chose if you want to pay by each instance or if you want to pay it all just before the run starts. Have not seen this very often before & I think it's extremely good.

3:Communication. Very nice & professional people. No matter how dumb my questions were, they answered it with a great response. Couldn't ask for a better communication honestly.

4: How they treat their costumers. 1 word. Perfectly. They know exactly how to do it & how to keep a costumer happy. A minor problem which was NOT their fault made the run a short while longer & they offered me a 20% refund when the CM carry was done. I happily refused it as they deserve all the money they get.

5: Is there anything more I really got to say? These guys are perfect. If you're looking for boosters, these guys are your pick. They are cheap, professional, smooth & extremely fast. You will not regret it, stop looking for other boosters right now, this is the right choice, believe me.

Without a doubt I'm giving these guys 5/5 toasts. Will without a doubt return to these guys in the future for more runs, they deserve all the money & praise they get for what they're doing. Best out there without a doubt. See you in my next carry, thanks again!
    Originally Posted by biox View Post
    Great service, got served the same day for 2 Gold CM, recommending this seller.
    Originally Posted by Reclaimerv1 View Post
    Ordered CM boost - finished on time, very few wipes, very happy
    Originally Posted by icakici View Post
    Great service,
    Quality seller
    if u think boost u must prefer Boosting.Expert
    CMG nicely done
    Originally Posted by Minona View Post
    Im going to give my review of the challenge mode 8/8 gold boost i paid for

These guys are amazing at what they do, and they pulled the CM gold boost almost flawlessly (1 ****up at shadowmoon burial grounds which made us reset, but thats it), also they feel like a human being when interacting with them (they even gave me a 12,5% refund because of a delay caused by a really bad selfplayer).

If i ever want a boost for anything, i would go to these guys first and not look for anyone else. These guys have my full respect
    Originally Posted by ludvigsen View Post
    I bought a full CM:GOLD run 8/8 Piloted - This is a very good group, they have really short waiting times on boosts. The contact person on skype is also very proffesional. All I can say, I watched some of the private livestream they put up - and went to bed. I Wake up and had the achievements and all done. 10/10. Would recommend buying here.
    Originally Posted by trigg007 View Post
    They allowed me to get the boosts done a day in advance of actually paying them. They're very flexible and where able to work around my hours, and problems. It took roughly 2 hours and I felt this was a lot quicker than majority of other boosters out there. No wipes and they did a private livestream so I could feel 100% comfortable while they did my boost.

I brought the piloted version and they made me feel very safe and secure and ensured that I had all the security I needed when I had to hand over my account to them. A very easy process and a very good boosting team.

Well done guys 10/10 and thankyou again
    Originally Posted by mrkonstman View Post
    I just got the pilote boost and i have to say the run was 10/10 I was really nervous buying it, and had many questions, and right when i got on their website i got instant helped, the service was very good. The stream was really good, and nice quality The team that was playing was really good, and had 0 wipes and had like 5-10 minutes time back when they were done with each dungeon The price was alsΓ₯ fair, and i think its one of the better prices They were done 2,5 hour after they started, and all was the same on my account execpt keybinds 10/10 boost and i recommend them
    Originally Posted by sekzor View Post
    Very professional service, they finished it quickly without any problems, you can let them play on your account and dont worry that they will scam you. I also had funny conversation with them. They are very good guys and I highly recommend them. I will use them for my pvp boost for sure.

I dont recommend them for drinking vodka tho'. Come on even my girlfriend can drink one bottle haha ο˜‚ο˜‚ο˜‚
    Originally Posted by khazba View Post
    I have recently purchased the Conquest Cap - Acc Share option.

The team have been thorough and even split my cap into two sessions, allowing me the chance to get a free piece of ilvl 700 gear each week for the first 3 RBGs.

I cannot recommend Boosting.Expert enough.

Would use again!
    Originally Posted by kompliitti View Post
    Bought CM Gold boost today it went fast and smooth. one of instances was 41seconds away from realm best even!
    Originally Posted by Spursman View Post
    Bought the service of a HFC Heroic masterloot run and wasn't disappointed.

From start to finish he was very good at answering any questions and making sure you were looked after for the service I got.

Couldn't have asked for more loot on the run. Everything I could use, I got.

The team carrying out the boost were more than happy to help out with any questions you have during the raid and will assist you in any boss fights if you need it, should you do self-play like I did.

Very good service, would recommend and use again! 5/5
    Originally Posted by khall View Post
    Bought a boost with him, team amazing, very professional service, they finished fast. They are very good guys and I highly recommend them. friendly contact
    Originally Posted by Spursman View Post
    Got boosted through CM 8/8 Gold earlier.

Just to start with, they are all really easy to talk to and helpful throughout the whole thing. The team will tell you what's best to do if you do it piloted like I did.

The team themselves are quality players and with me in the group we even managed to beat the realm best times of the teams on my realm! A shame they were not all from my realm for the FoTs :P But they can do that for you if that's what you want!

I can't recommend them enough. Professional, friendly and skilled players all for a cheap price. If you want your boost I'd get it done with these guys.
    Originally Posted by Jaims James View Post
    i said i would come back,

i bought a hfc hc run.
    at the beginning i was really sceptical. and afraid....
    now ive got 12 items from a hfc hc run. item lvl of 702. and a really happy About it.

they calmed me down and let me logg when i didnt trust it. i enjoyed it and think i will pay for a few more things ! thanks alot guys.
    Originally Posted by zakdorn32 View Post
    Bought a full HFC HC clear lootrun. Everything went smoothly, it was quick and done within 2 hours!
    Had to "battle" another customer for rings, necks and weapons, but they gave me a discount cause of that. 10/10, would recommend!
    Originally Posted by Michael Baillie View Post
    great seller constantly kept me updated sadly i got not weapons but on behalf of the sellers good will he said next run they do i can come along for free! to get my self a weapon this is what sets him apart from other sellers
    Originally Posted by Dakduiff View Post
    10/10 for these guys.

I added them on Skype, they explained me how everything works. And answered all my questions. Even the dumb ones.
    The raid was longer than expected, this was due to heavy laggs of the server. They offered me a partial refund if I wasn't satisfied. I said no, cause everything was running smoothly.

The loot was good this time, haven't used any tokens for extra rolls en got 4x T18, multiple weapons. And I upgraded most of my gear except for a trinket, ring and wrist.

I really recommend these guys. They were fast and professional. The guy on skype is always online during the raid, and will fix any issue you've got during the raid instantly.
    Originally Posted by ashran010 View Post
    Bought Challenge Mode Gold 8/8 Piloted, everything went fine! I'm glad to see a legit service, they didn't cause any problems, did everything very professional and started 30 min after I paid and send my login information,completed in few hours Very satisfied with their service!
    Originally Posted by Tacoman1 View Post
    As a ex-raider, with too busy life, family kids, weightlifting, kickboxing and work... I unfortunately didn't have much time to get to the good stuff anymore in WoW. So I went for the 13/13 HFC Heroic lootrun (selfplay). They promise at least 9 items... after finishing I counted exactly 20 items. Definitely very happy with these guys, would recommend to anyone that is looking for a boost. Big thumbs up from me!
    Originally Posted by jppgibbs View Post
    Did a full CM boost for my friend, quick and cheap. Definitely recommended.
    Originally Posted by Bardin View Post
    These guys are amazing. Bought 2400 rating and they delivered without any problem. Looking forward to order much great service !!
    Originally Posted by Aaren-James Portillo View Post
    HFC HC Loot Run:

Note: I will talk about my honest experience and what I thought but please read all of it to fully understand as it will help you see how it went from good to bad to good again.

First Thoughts: I had allot of worries about purchasing with them as I've had so many bad experiences with so many other companies that I was very anxious/worried about purchasing this run due to the what has happened with other companies (take the money and run). These guys was very nice to me and gave me the service I was after. I asked them a load of questions.. mainly about security and risk and what would happen if these things was to happen. After 2 days and allot of talking I was pretty satisfied in buying the run.

The Day of the Run: I will admit this is where I had some MAJOR DOUBTS as the time that we had scheduled I was online on skype 1 hour before hand ready to hand over my account. That time came and nobody was responding to me and I started thinking "well looks like i've been done". The raid time finally hit 1 hour later and I had still hadn't heard absolutely anything and quite frankly i was getting VERY worried. Roughly 1 hour after the run was supposed to happen their adviser came online that was dealing with my run (they had been for a staff party the night before and was a bit over intoxicated) . I handed over my account details to them and they quickly logged in and started the raid on my character.

The Day of The Run Support: I had their supervisor quickly add me while one of their raiders jumped on my character on skype. The supervisor quickly explained the situation and was very, very apologetic and said "he was very pissed off about the whole situation including the fact i was so worried about the security risk". They quickly called me on skype and explained the situation and apologised about what had happened and how they can make it up to me. They offered me either 40k gold, 10 euros back or another run but with more limited gear that i could get for my character. After the raid was over I spoke to the supervisor and said I'd like to do another run but with limited gear.

My personal thoughts on the quality of the run and the support:
    The raid was nearly 100% streamed and I watched closely to see what was happening. The raid itself looked like really good quality and everything was streamed in HD. The support even with that big hiccup has been overall fantastic and very easy to talk to and have helped when that big problem occured. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to fix it! I also managed to get a 4pc heroic set!

Price+Quality: As for price and quality, i wish the price for hfc loot-run hc was a bit cheaper but overall still excellent for value. The quality (after the problem) was to notch and very, very good! I got 14 items, allot of repeatable items eg: chest but overall an "average run" as they called it so i hope i can get a few more items! Thank you guys for your support, you was fantastic!

A personal note to people that are worried/anxious about purchasing: I felt super paranoid (and i have severe depression) so lets say i was over-paranoid and played on my mind allot of this all being legit and i can actually say hand on heart.. it's legit and they're genuine people just like me and you. Take the time to ask them a 1001 questions if you need to or even think things over. Overall a very friendly, helpful company that i'm very happy with! I definitely give them 4 stars (would of been 5 if not for the problem). Give them a try and you'll be very happy !

I will be purchasing the Gold Dungeon 8/8 from them soon so i'll let you all know how that goes!
    Originally Posted by Halybel View Post
    Such a great boost !!

very professionnal, very kind.

One issue : booster should not respond to wisp.

I'm waiting for arena boost contact me
    Discord - boosting.expert#2757
    Skype - boosting.jobs
    Last edited by Boosting.Expert; 12-05-2021 at 02:49 PM.

[EU/US] πŸ‘‘  M+ Runs, Raid Lootruns, PvP, All regions.
    Apart's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service. Completed 8/8 CM boost in 2,5 hours. Clear instructions given. Would buy again.

Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went smooth, no wipes fast and easy good seller very happy for this
    Last edited by Devanh; 06-19-2015 at 10:26 AM.

voorkio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 8/8 CM tomorrow with account sharing, looking forward to see how it goes .

BIG EDIT:

1: Speed & delivery. These guys are fast. They run 3 CM carries each day, they know exactly what they're doing so expect the run to be finished just a couple hours after they've started. I would've gotten my run the same day as I ordered it if my gear wasn't so bad as it was (I had like 8 green items.). Extremely fast delivery, not like other boosters that have you wait for a week.

2: Payment. Very good payment, you can chose if you want to pay by each instance or if you want to pay it all just before the run starts. Have not seen this very often before & I think it's extremely good.

3:Communication. Very nice & professional people. No matter how dumb my questions were, they answered it with a great response. Couldn't ask for a better communication honestly.

4: How they treat their costumers. 1 word. Perfectly. They know exactly how to do it & how to keep a costumer happy. A minor problem which was NOT their fault made the run a short while longer & they offered me a 20% refund when the CM carry was done. I happily refused it as they deserve all the money they get.

5: Is there anything more I really got to say? These guys are perfect. If you're looking for boosters, these guys are your pick. They are cheap, professional, smooth & extremely fast. You will not regret it, stop looking for other boosters right now, this is the right choice, believe me.

Without a doubt I'm giving these guys 5/5 toasts. Will without a doubt return to these guys in the future for more runs, they deserve all the money & praise they get for what they're doing. Best out there without a doubt. See you in my next carry, thanks again!

Bonus picture of me & my fancy new mount:

Last edited by voorkio; 06-21-2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: boost done

bull.44's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered Arena Boost

biox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, got served the same day for 2 Gold CM, recommending this seller.

Reclaimerv1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered CM boost - finished on time, very few wipes, very happy
    Last edited by Reclaimerv1; 06-21-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by voorkio View Post
    Ordered 8/8 CM tomorrow with account sharing, looking forward to see how it goes .

BIG EDIT:

Bonus picture of me & my fancy new mount:

Wow, many thanks for such a detailed review
    PvP Coaching and Selfplay services with multi rank1 players! Skype: boosting.expert

icakici's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service,
    Quality seller
    if u think boost u must prefer Boosting.Expert
    CMG nicely done

Minona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im going to give my review of the challenge mode 8/8 gold boost i paid for

These guys are amazing at what they do, and they pulled the CM gold boost almost flawlessly (1 ****up at shadowmoon burial grounds which made us reset, but thats it), also they feel like a human being when interacting with them (they even gave me a 12,5% refund because of a delay caused by a really bad selfplayer).

If i ever want a boost for anything, i would go to these guys first and not look for anyone else. These guys have my full respect

ludvigsen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a full CM:GOLD run 8/8 Piloted - This is a very good group, they have really short waiting times on boosts. The contact person on skype is also very proffesional. All I can say, I watched some of the private livestream they put up - and went to bed. I Wake up and had the achievements and all done. 10/10. Would recommend buying here.

trigg007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They allowed me to get the boosts done a day in advance of actually paying them. They're very flexible and where able to work around my hours, and problems. It took roughly 2 hours and I felt this was a lot quicker than majority of other boosters out there. No wipes and they did a private livestream so I could feel 100% comfortable while they did my boost.

I brought the piloted version and they made me feel very safe and secure and ensured that I had all the security I needed when I had to hand over my account to them. A very easy process and a very good boosting team.

Well done guys 10/10 and thankyou again

mrkonstman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got the pilote boost and i have to say the run was 10/10

I was really nervous buying it, and had many questions, and right when i got on their website i got instant helped, the service was very good.
    The stream was really good, and nice quality
    The team that was playing was really good, and had 0 wipes and had like 5-10 minutes time back when they were done with each dungeon
    The price was alsΓ₯ fair, and i think its one of the better prices
    They were done 2,5 hour after they started, and all was the same on my account execpt keybinds
    10/10 boost and i recommend them

Demonikwitch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the 60eu Self-Play. I HIGHLY Recommend buying this service, it took under 2 hours to complete 8/8 Challenge mode gold. The intructions were simple, the run was fast and the gamers were pro!

Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New option available - VIP run (80eu)

• You will be carried by our main team in best possible setup on their main BiS geared characters.
    • You can AFK during the run and our team will do it 4ppl if you dont want to participate (average time is 2 hours 25 minutes for full 8/8 with you afking!)
    • The run will start ASAP. Our VIP group is always ready to start the run if they are not busy with other VIP orders.
    Last edited by Boosting.Expert; 08-20-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    PvP Coaching and Selfplay services with multi rank1 players! Skype: boosting.expert

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast