✅ Epiccarry | Leveling | Mythic+ dungeons | BoD & CoS Runs | Heart of Azeroth menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    thejae's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding you on Skype. Want to buy a PVP 685+ gear package.

----
    Update:
    Been talking on skype. Seems friendly so far.
    Placed an order too. Order Number: 92**

Waiting for my order to start
    Last edited by thejae; 04-02-2017 at 09:57 AM.

✅ Epiccarry | Leveling | Mythic+ dungeons | BoD & CoS Runs | Heart of Azeroth
    nickrpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kickass

Hello. I bought 3 Achievements from a Battleground, I absolutely hated and didn't want to go back into. I bought the following:
    • Ironman
    • Save the Day
    • Quick Cap

I figured I could do the more expensive ones myself, such as the 100 victories, etc. But, I wanted to get these difficult ones out of the way. I don't have a Rated Battleground Team (wish I did!)
    These guys did much more! They did an extra battleground for me, Twin Peaks and got me:
    • Peak Speed
    • Two-Timer
    • Walk With Me
    • Deepwind Gorge Perfection
    • My Diamonds and Your Rust

I didn't even expect to get extra achievements.

VERY WELL WORTH IT! I will definately be using these guys again. They were polite, and they had great communication.

Epiccarry's Avatar Member Epiccarry CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epiccarry
    Last edited by Epiccarry; 01-24-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    The website works since 2008 Here you can order - Dungeons & Raids runs, Arena & RBG rating boost, Mounts farming, Character Leveling and other PVE/PVP services.

Epiccarry.com - it is more then website. It is place where you can order any ingame help service and be sure you will get it! Spend more time with your family, our workers will complete your any task!

shadowtion11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used to love this service, however as of lately, not so much anymore. They are relatively cheap especially in the PvP scene, and that is where I have bought 3 of my boosts from these guys. The first two boosts were done pretty fast, the last one is still going on about 8 weeks later and the booster bothers to log my account maybe once every 10 days for like 1 hour. Whenever asking for the status of my boost or asking when the boosters will log again, they will tell you to give them a second while they contact the boosters. About 80% of the time they will not reply to you again, aka you will have to poke them again some other time, which seems like a big hassle. Aside from that, they basically sell the rating and the possible rewards you can get from obtaining that rating and the rewards you get in the process of it. They do not sell the titles, however, when you buy a pvp boost they send you an email that you have to agree to before they start the boost. In this email they say that while they take all necessary precautions, there is a risk of being disqualified meaning you will not get any end of season title rewards but you still keep the other rewards. They claim that this happens in about 10% of all purchases. This is my third pvp boost I bought from them, and this is the third time I was disqualified. If the odds are 10% then they are definitely against me. First time was around halfway through the season, second time was after they played maybe 10 matches, third time was after 300+ games played. Things that should be improved are:
    -customer service, please actually respond when you check something for a customer instead of making them poke you again
    -don't deceive customers with false odds of being disqualified
    -better communication with boosters? my boost has been going on for 2 months, 300+ games played and the booster hasn't bothered to play for 10 days now.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shadowtion11 View Post
    Used to love this service, however as of lately, not so much anymore. They are relatively cheap especially in the PvP scene, and that is where I have bought 3 of my boosts from these guys. The first two boosts were done pretty fast, the last one is still going on about 8 weeks later and the booster bothers to log my account maybe once every 10 days for like 1 hour. Whenever asking for the status of my boost or asking when the boosters will log again, they will tell you to give them a second while they contact the boosters. About 80% of the time they will not reply to you again, aka you will have to poke them again some other time, which seems like a big hassle. Aside from that, they basically sell the rating and the possible rewards you can get from obtaining that rating and the rewards you get in the process of it. They do not sell the titles, however, when you buy a pvp boost they send you an email that you have to agree to before they start the boost. In this email they say that while they take all necessary precautions, there is a risk of being disqualified meaning you will not get any end of season title rewards but you still keep the other rewards. They claim that this happens in about 10% of all purchases. This is my third pvp boost I bought from them, and this is the third time I was disqualified. If the odds are 10% then they are definitely against me. First time was around halfway through the season, second time was after they played maybe 10 matches, third time was after 300+ games played. Things that should be improved are:
    -customer service, please actually respond when you check something for a customer instead of making them poke you again
    -don't deceive customers with false odds of being disqualified
    -better communication with boosters? my boost has been going on for 2 months, 300+ games played and the booster hasn't bothered to play for 10 days now.

Thanks for reading!
    Hello, may i ask your order number please? Our support will try to fix all issues as soon as possible.
    The website works since 2008 Here you can order - Dungeons & Raids runs, Arena & RBG rating boost, Mounts farming, Character Leveling and other PVE/PVP services.

Epiccarry.com - it is more then website. It is place where you can order any ingame help service and be sure you will get it! Spend more time with your family, our workers will complete your any task!

shadowtion11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order #29061

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World of Warcraft game boosting!
    24/7 Live chat support.
    10% Discount code Social#10

Last edited by Epiccarry; 01-24-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only this Thursday 25/01/18 get a 25% off for Glory of the Tomb Raider on EU Horde

Don't miss this , use the coupon code at the checkout
    TombRaider_Epic25%

Last edited by Epiccarry; 01-24-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black Temple is AVAILABLE NOW!

You shouldn't miss it up, check out the raid times:
    US Alliance: 01/27 - 4 pm EST, 01/29 - 4 pm EST
    US Horde: 01/27 - 7 pm EST, 01/29 - 7 pm EST
    EU Horde: 28/01 - 20 CET, 30/01 - 21 CET
    EU Alliance: 28/01 - 12 CET, 29/01 - 22:30 CET

US Realms < > EU Realms

Last edited by Epiccarry; 01-24-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MAGE TOWER!!!

The fastest, experienced boosters to fulfill Challenging Artifact Appearance are ready for you.
    15% off with the coupon code at the checkout - Mage_tower15%

US Realms < > EU Realms

Last edited by Epiccarry; 01-27-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALLIED RACES UNLOCK

Allied races are available to recruit now.
    Let the professionals, in this field, work out with the hardest work to unlock the desired races.
    Only here - only now , get the 10% off with the coupon code
    Social#10

US Realms < > EU Realms

Last edited by Epiccarry; 05-02-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PERSONAL LOOT RUN!!!

All slots are available! Check the dates with the operators on our website!
    Fixed price for selfplay and piloted option for Antorus Normal Personal loot run - 29euro EU realms/ 29$ US realms
    Antorus Heroic Personal loot run prices starting from 49euro EU realms/ 59$ US realms.

Use the coupon code at the checkout - Social#10

Last edited by Epiccarry; 05-02-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EpicCore

HOT OFFER! 25% off ONLY 1 week !

Buy now, you can't miss it out. Use the coupon code EpicCore#25 at the checkout!!

US Realms < > EU Realms

Last edited by Epiccarry; 05-02-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summer Sales

Lowest price on market

SUMMER SALE

Dear Customer,

Summer is so close!! We are sure you have plans for such amazing period of the year, don't lose the opportunity to get a progress in game and with a relieve let us do our job for you!

Especially for you, from now on we have an Achievements section available with a full range of products available. As we always care about our clients the raid calendar

with dates/times is in work on our main page to make it comfortable for you to check easily the timetable of runs provided on a particular day

We have also prepared for you some sweet offers, please watch out :

1. 10% off for on everything , the coupon code - Summer_10%
    2. 15% off on Mythic Antorus raid, the coupon code - MythicABT_15%
    3. 20% off on the Glory of the Argus raider, the coupon code - SummerABTGlory_20%

ALL THE COUPON CODES AVAILABLE TILL 28/06/2018 DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO GET A DISCOUNT!
    Last edited by Epiccarry; 05-24-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Feel Free To Contact Us If You Have Any Questions,

Sincerely,

Epiccarry Team.
    Last edited by Epiccarry; 06-26-2018 at 11:16 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast