Selling 200k -- Alliance Stormrage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

colbyjoe97's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 200k -- Alliance Stormrage

Hey guys, I haven't played WoW in a while, and would like to sell some of my gold (200k is for sale). I've never really done this before so even if you aren't looking to buy gold could somebody possibly help point me in the right direction on how to do this? Is it just through PayPal or are there better ways to help prevent scamming? Any info is appreciated and if you would like to buy any/all of the gold, let me know!

Other posts I've seen selling 200k gold are asking anywhere from $112-$170, so all I'm asking for is $60 but the price is negotiable. I'm looking to sell this quickly and easily. If you're interested the best place to contact me is through Discord (add me, my name is colbyjoe97) but you can also send me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can!
    Last edited by colbyjoe97; 11-27-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Selling 200k -- Alliance Stormrage
    Rassy1989's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/1
    Trade Feedback
    100 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi,friend,i am online buying wow US golds and i will provide you best

price,if you interest,pls message me!