Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to admit; playing with the trial version has won me over. . You have a very near future customer coming your way.
    Trial Phase has been with: MM hunter level 90-92 thus far with some dungeons & quests.
    Last edited by terrybogard21; 11-22-2014 at 02:43 AM.

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: LEGION READY
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad you're enjoying it. Nothing to worry about either.

leviathan666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a rotation available for combat rogue? Last time i checked there wasnt and it was the only thing putting me off purchasing

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by leviathan666 View Post
    Is there a rotation available for combat rogue? Last time i checked there wasnt and it was the only thing putting me off purchasing
    Not ATM. Currently all previous Combat Rogue users have access to Assassination until its complete.

DesperateCustomer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please fix your new version (the one you just posted today, November 21, 2014). It just doesn't work at all. I am getting the "Manager.exe has stopped working" DESPITE following your troubleshooting guide. If the version has problems, PLEASE keep your customers updated so we can plan for any other things that may arise game-wise.

Also, your forum on Soapboxrotations.com is pretty much like a bulletin board where YOU (meaning you) can post announcements, but customers cannot post anything related to problems we're experiencing with the software. I have also tried the Skype route but no such luck -- 3 messages after, still no response. Last month, I tried the "ticketing" route, but my first filed ticket remains unanswered.

Please do get back to us -- we are RELYING on your updates so we can enjoy this game.

DesperateCustomer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problems with new version of Soapbox (November 21)

Please fix your new version (the one you just posted today, November 21, 2014). It just doesn't work at all. I am getting the "Manager.exe has stopped working" DESPITE following your troubleshooting guide. If the version has problems, PLEASE keep your customers updated so we can plan for any other things that may arise game-wise.

Also, your forum on Soapboxrotations.com is pretty much like a bulletin board where YOU (meaning you) can post announcements, but customers cannot post anything related to problems we're experiencing with the software. I have also tried the Skype route but no such luck -- 3 messages after, still no response. Last month, I tried the "ticketing" route, but my first filed ticket remains unanswered.

Please do get back to us -- we are RELYING on your updates so we can enjoy this game.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See below... Post in the right forum. Thanks.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-21-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to REGISTER on the support forum to see the support threads dude..Additionally, you were provided with previous working versions that you can use.

Again, register on the forum to view support threads, this is a WTS thread, you could have easily PM'd me that, or registered on the forum and posted in the appropriate area.

Not a bulletin board.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working on completeting Mistweaver Monks
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-22-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Umbar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried 7 days trail. It's very good. But sadly the price is way to high for me, for the monthly sub for all rotations

qcorn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the price im honestly beginning to think its not worth it anymore. If I pay the premium of a monthly fee plus $20 rotations I expect the best.

I've identified several major issues to soapbox on multiple rotations and they are still not fixed in over a weeks time, with no response on his "ticketing" system or simply ignored.

I suggest you listen to your customers who are actually using the profile on a daily basis and get blatent DPS loss/tanking problems fixed before working on new profiles if youre advertising a "premium raiding engine"
    Last edited by qcorn; 11-22-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Menty's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a huge huge huge huge huge huge fan of this product. I was nervous at first but I will never not use it again. It brings a smooth ui with easy just movement of your self and watch ur dmg/heals go up and up and top meters. Right now I am OWNING every heroic/cm I am doing as a WW monk using this product.

I have been using this product for 5 months now and have never looked back.

Mikorawr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again just to clarify earlier responses soapbox is indeed a premium rotation. Assassination/subtlety check! Dk unholy and tank check, wind walker monk check all these are rotations I have been using recently and apart from a few bugs which registering on the forums and realising they have either been dealt with and I didn't read properly or that they are being fixed as we speak is brilliant. Obviously single handedly doing this is not easy but I appreciate everything this machine does especially alleviating dat carpal tunnel!!

UFCFreak89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can guarantee that you aren't being ignored. Up until just a few days ago soap had been seeing to every ticket himself, and there was quite a bit of backlog due to the fact he has to code and troubleshoot for a lot of customers. The old ticketing system has now been changed and issues need to be posted in the appropriate forum section (Soapbox Rotations ? Login).

There are now multiple moderators handling tickets and the support you receive should drastically improve. Please make sure that you give a detailed description of your issue using the following template (Soapbox Rotations ? Login)
    Last edited by UFCFreak89; 11-22-2014 at 10:55 PM.

UFCFreak89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    //removed due to double post
    Last edited by UFCFreak89; 11-22-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678955 ... LastLast