1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maxfx View Post
    Whats is the performance of Fury / Protection Warrior atm ? is it developed?
    Fully, ready to be used at 100 as well.

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: LEGION READY
    tdixonb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    32bit still no available..not worth the trail. signed up to try it out, and couldn't use. promised the 32 bit would be available before launch and still can't even try it. poor customer response. still have not gotten an email back

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for your inconvenience. We are in fact still working on getting a 32 bit version out. While it may not be worth it for you, most can and do use 64 bit. I will be sure to make an announcement once 32 bit is complete and I will send you something that will make up for the trouble.

Waffle's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to thank you again for the exceptional quality work and support Soap. Been with you since the PQR days and have been extremely satisfied with every product I've used of yours. Just came back for WoD since I took a break after killing H Garry the 30th time in a row, and was extremely excited to see that all profiles were level 100 ready. Looks like I'll be ready to raid when they are released!

Lawlyouqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday, I used the balance Druid Routine to hop into Draenor. It was flawlessly amazing Aside from the server issues that were on Blizzard's end, my leveling experience with this Rotation was great!

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Fully, ready to be used at 100 as well.
    Thank you for your prompt reply i am trialing it at the monent and it seems awesome you got a future client here defo.
    How up to date this is with various ninja-patches? Are you dependant like Honorbuddy and the likes? or your exe works right off the bat?

ToR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you've been around since 2012 why is this thread only 3 weeks old? Where is the feedback, or the website from 2 years ago?

The program itself is good, but a little concerned about security considering Blizzard could easily get a copy for 1 cent.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ToR View Post
    If you've been around since 2012 why is this thread only 3 weeks old? Where is the feedback, or the website from 2 years ago?

The program itself is good, but a little concerned about security considering Blizzard could easily get a copy for 1 cent.
    Please direct questions to the support forums. This is a feedback thread.

To answer your question though, this is a NEW thread as my old one was too long and due to posts like this, became difficult for users to find feedback in it. You can also simply search my name on this forum to find older free threads.

It will take a hell of a lot more than just downloading the program to be able to do anything with it other than use it, besides that isn't the threat if any. Warden is covered.

theguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello future purchaser,

I bought the 7 days trials for my priest here are the straight facts:
    Sadly I couldn't test Shadow nor Holy because both are not working right now.
    So I played Disci and it actually worked really really well, not so much 100% perfect mostly because I don't
    know if those small/huge cooldowns on priest are really working also because I didn't optimize anything but
    as an owner of both HB Oracle and the other FPS-Breaking-Paid-HB-Routine, I can tell that this routine
    is beyond those both.

Actually I have only 2 things to complain, first of all the GUI is hell of an eye cancer and has at least for me some weird overlay on it's own "Status" - nevermind -
    the much more worrisome feature is that the whole Routine is controlled by ingame commands and to be honest the feel while playing wow that keeps in your mind that it may show
    some day (due to a bug or whatever) /soap commands or anything else in your main raid/guild is just, well.. dunno, a really really bad feeling, so that is kinda the really hating stuff for my
    part.

Anyhow good work on that routine, keep it up.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, and im sorry about the GUI its just a placeholder to make sure I had one when WOD hit. A new GUI that is much cleaner(using some diesel libs) will be available soon.

In regards to using commands, just make a macro, in fact "/soap macros" will create the macro FOR you so you don't have to worry about putting a space in and making that mistake :P. in game commands are the only real way to set it up, otherwise you're stuck using crap like Shift+Ctrl instead of your own key bindings. The actual program itself will not, ever send anything to chat. There are no chat commands(as in it will whisper to your raid or group) if you see something in your chat log it is simply "Printed" there, not sent through chat.

The settings that come with it are somewhat optimal. the GUI is mean't to allow you to adjust what it does to meet your raids requirements. On raid healing? make the tanks healing spells require a lower health percentage than your raids heals or disable tank healing entirely. Then adjust stuff like halo to how your raid functions.

Once you get into raids you will start customizing it to your liking, soon you will be able to save GUI settings so you can make separate GUI Profiles for each boss if you like

djcrisp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no need to ignore me all you had to do is say you have to buy it again which is abit silly considering i allready paid for the pqr version

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted you
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-23-2014 at 09:13 AM.

djcrisp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok cool also new skype thats why lol not spoke to you in a while since i was on my rogue and you was helping me out with some stuff

added

ur offline i guess ill have to wait
    Last edited by djcrisp; 11-17-2014 at 07:52 PM.

aragorn179's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased the trial to test it out. Soapbox works flawlessly for leveling (currently 9. I initially had issues getting it to attach and within 5 minutes was talking to support over skype.
    This is by far the best rotation addon? that i've used. The support is unmatched and the program itself works like a charm. Not to mention it automatically changes to suit whatever spec it is you're in. A+++++++

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discipline Priest Rotation
    610 ilvl
    Gear: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Last edited by Soapbox; 11-20-2014 at 12:49 AM.

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast