Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    their website is ****in annoying... its impossible to find out where the 32x version is,. or if there even is one...

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: LEGION READY
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    32 bit is not available at the moment. Will be in the next few days. You can't download anything if you didn't buy anything. When you get access you are able to download the 64 bit version.

If you download the Soapbox Manager Tool as mentioned here: all required files are contained in it. I am sorry you got frustrated trying to figure this out, it have never been an issue as there is a Getting Started menu where you can find this information, as well as a forum where you can ask questions.

I have gone out of my way to provide multiple resources(Getting Started, Soapbox Forums, Ticket System). I noticed you came directly to my feedback thread with a rage post before even allowing me the chance to help you. If you need help visit those sources. Thanks.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-09-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Picture added for clarification

danzig2050's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About time I register and leave some feedback (Can't wait for Disc priest ).

Been using this since 6.0.2 landed and could not be happier. Its 64 bit, so I don't know what the above posters malfunction is but unless you're playing on a Dinosaur OS then 32 bit shouldn't be an issue. It is also on the website and in the actual folder I downloaded that 32 bit is not available. Maybe you could look a little before you come to shit on someone's selling thread because you decided not to read any instructions.

Rant over! Been doing 14/14 Mythic with the windwalker monk and it absolutely destroys. Can't wait to try assassination(and Disc ). Ty soap

Lawlyouqt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As someone who was a long time user of Honorbuddy, and to put it quite honestly, a skeptical shopper of Soapbox Rotations at first, I have to say.

I am ashamed that I didn't hop on board a LONG time ago. My first experience with Soapbox Rotations was the Disc Priest rotation that was just released today, and I have to say...... I've purchased over $300 worth of Honorbuddy Rotations. Not ONE of them compares to this from a raiding standpoint. Not even close to be honest with you. This man is providing this community with a HIGH quality product, to go along with EXCELLENT Customer Service.

Often times with HB Developers, it's hard to really have a one on one conversation with them. This is not the case with Soapbox Rotations. I approached him yesterday with my issue, it was immediately addressed and he went out of his way to help me and get me up and running.

If you are skeptical they even give you a SEVEN day free (basically) trial to ease any concerns you may have. Hop on board people, this is Amazing.

sky2008's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to use HB, now I use the soapbox, feeling is very good, but I have a doubt, soapbox will not support “auto attack the when I choose a target”, HB have this function, this is very convenient, because when clearing up the rubbish in instanse, is not always can be the first to enter battle(like aoe), will waste a lot of DPS. Which I also does not have to buy a big reason, the future will consider support?

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want it to begin attacking when you're out of combat you mean? I can add that no problem if that what you're asking.

sky2008's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's just what I wanted, because in a instanse of the battle, when I choose a monster of trash, does not always go to fight ASAP unless I am very close.
    and then damage by other players

That's a good news, I want to say you are too great

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does that for a reason, it makes sure they are already in combat before attacking it. Otherwise you're going to just pull stuff that isn't in combat. Either way, post this on our support forum, this is for sale feedback. Ill add it in.

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assassination Rogue is available now and ready for WOD leveling and level 100 Raiding

djcrisp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pmed u about something

took a while

here i managed to drag up the Transaction ID: 45H5225992623780G
    Last edited by djcrisp; 11-12-2014 at 06:44 PM.

bahamen51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best combat rotation provider, the rotations are so good, really fast, very secure and soapbox fixes bugs almost instantly, the support is the best thing too, the support is always there when u need them, overall, i'm really happy and i'm absolutely going to keep using and support soapbox, you can try free 1 week trial for just 0.01$, you won't lose anything and i'm sure u won't regret it!

Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-12-2014 at 07:28 PM.

IndyPhil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind I learned to read.
    Last edited by IndyPhil; 11-12-2014 at 09:14 PM.

sky2008's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a pity that my advice in the BBS locked and rejected, but there is no denying the fact this is the best product

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats is the performance of Fury / Protection Warrior atm ? is it developed?

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast