1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: LEGION READY

Last edited by Soapbox; 09-01-2017 at 08:12 AM.

[Soapbox Rotations] Automated Rotation Bot: LEGION READY
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Customer Feedback:
    Originally Posted by jester_im View Post
    Well, seeing how the, albeit limited gui, retribution paladin works wonders for me, i decided to go all classes sub. The prog seems to be worth it. Onwards with my hunter now, and i ll see my other classes too.

Good work so far Soap.
    Originally Posted by hauntedbypast View Post
    Gotta say the multi dotting/aoe function in the feral logic is insane Soap has essentially made manual play worthless for feral.
    Originally Posted by Trivouille View Post
    Soap's rotations are highly solid, I'd recommand !
    Originally Posted by ebouster View Post
    the ticket system is awesome. i put in a request for monk the other day, he LITERALLY got to it within 10 minutes and put every request i had into the routine. shocked the hell out of me tbh lol

Originally Posted by Jackall85 View Post
    You are absolytely right Soapbox, your thread would be only about how great your rotations are if the vocal majority would speak more here about it.

I'm not your client from a long time, but i can say that during my trial, back in july, i had two requests for my rotation (i checked aaaand.. i did them in this thread.. i didn't know nothing about the ticket system, i'm very sorry and i wouldn't make again that mistake, promise!), and even if i was only on a trial account they were istantly, and i mean istantly adressed.

Soapbox is absolutely the best in this field. The fastest, bug-free, perfectionist coder around.. the price point could seem high, but you receive much, much more that what you spend; it's like buying the Ferrari of the rotations here.

I waited because and during the summer i couldn't play, but when i saw that Soapbox was about to begin coding for healers too i couldn't resist, i wanted to be on the Soapbox train.

In the last week i didn't have to use the ticket system or contact Soapbox by Skype. Why? Because i had zero problems. Like in the trial, when something doesn't work, i found out again that 9/10 times Soapbox solves the problem even before you have the time to notice.
    Originally Posted by jj2417 View Post
    Long time user of Soapbox rotations, I for one can say without a doubt Soap's rotations are the best on the market. Every single other program or rotation out there doesn't hold a candle to what he is producing. Thanks Soap!
    Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    Premium subscriber here. Soapbox's rotations are top notch. Having the ability to submit a ticket on his site and keep track of your issues is fantastic as well as the Skype support through "soapboxsupport" is another fantastic option. I would recommend the rotations to anyone.
    Originally Posted by nertharul View Post
    Hey Soap, man i know ur working ur ass out, and i work in IT so i know things can be messy sometimes.

But u are doing an awsome JOB, and i will continue buying ur tool till i quit wow ( a thing that wont happend after 9 yrs of playing lol) but keep it up man ur awsome and i totally recommend ur rotations they are by far the best ones out on market

"sorry for my bad english"
    Originally Posted by wowd00d View Post
    I wanna say a huge thanks to Soap for making this available so quickly and once again delivering a stellar product.
    Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I don't even care if there is downtime when WoD hits. I think I can manage to stumble around pressing random buttons while I kill quest mobs for a week lol. I think we were all a little nervous this week since our guilds are expecting us to raid still. These rotations are amazing, people in our guilds have come to expect a certain awesomeness from us and can certainly tell if something is off.

One thing I didn't like about the old one was how long it would take sometimes to detect adds around you. Like the tank would open up boxes on spoils and adds would come out and they'd be half dead before the bot realized and threw down aoe. Now INSTANTLY it blows shit up when more than one mob comes into range. It's so quick and fluid. Really liking this new engine soap.
    Originally Posted by chaosN View Post
    i agree with justin6046
    Soap is really the fastet and the support is really great
    I had a problem after buying the enhancement routuine and it was fixed within 20 minutes (Note: this was one day after patch)
    Originally Posted by Disec View Post
    Well cleared 14/14 mythic using Soaps Feral rotation coming top 5 in dps. Im 581ilvl. Even though mythic is really easy the program was very good!
    Originally Posted by Explicittt View Post
    MM hunter rotation has been awesome all night. Completely pleased though and appreciate the quick fixes across the board!
    Originally Posted by wowmerq View Post
    Arcane Mage is blowing people away. Loving the new UI and layout. Stick around guys. It's worth the wait if your rotation is having issues. Submit tickets and get it fixed the right way.
    Soap the new GUI is amazing, thanks for all your handwork.
    Not only is soap not affecting Blizzards income in a negative way he's actually MAKING Blizzard money. I would have quit long ago if it weren't for these rotations. I quit for months when the PQR banwave happened and wouldn't have ever came back if I hadn't of noticed Soap. He's the reason I subbed back up two accounts and bought WoD on them.
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Thank you for the constant updates, Soapbox. You really should get some more sleep.
    Originally Posted by vallismall View Post
    Wow, thank you a lot Soapbox rotations, you're a true business man. Thanks for all your support
    Originally Posted by obeyyyy View Post
    Trust me you will not be disappointed these rotations make honor buddy look like a complete joke...... welcome to team SOAP
    You will not be dissapointed. I switched from honorbuddy too and the difference in performance, at least on my retribution paladin, is mesmerizing.

Originally Posted by kyaaalol View Post
    looks amazing soap, we honestly can't thank you enough for your dedication towards your rotations, manager etc (also can't wait to try out fire when it's finished!)

Originally Posted by UFCFreak89 View Post
    This man works his ass off, i hope everybody appreciates the amount of hours he has put into getting this ready so quickly for us!

Originally Posted by protipzerg View Post
    All the credit in the world Soap. Most of us appreciate your hard work.
    In fact, if you want to setup a donate button or something of the sort, I'd be happy to contribute to your efforts past what I pay for my subscription.
    Originally Posted by toggi View Post
    Soapbox,

Thank you for an awesome program!!! [/IMG]
    Originally Posted by Sauldog View Post
    The disc rotation turned out so great...can't wait to try resto druid.....hint hint
    The new awesome GUI.. the blacklist and other new functions.. the fact that healers are coming in Wod.. i could not resist anymore XD, i'm a premium member too now.

Fantastic work Soapbox! I'm really happy to be on board
    Originally Posted by Lecavalierfan999 View Post
    Great guy! Great program would definitely recommend for anybody who would like to top the charts. SoapBox was willing to work with me to make sure I could purchase his product and provided excellent customer service overall and i'm extremely happy with the service overall. Thank you very much for developing such a great product!
    Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
    Just wanted to make a post - I've been using these for just a few days and wow...they are simply amazing.

I'm never not in the top 3 on any fight and I'm even within full 580+ raiders being a good 30 iLvls below them.

Cannot recommend this any more than I do!
    Originally Posted by Fitz0warcraft View Post
    I have to give a HUGE shout out to Soapbox on this program !! He personally helped me set it up after being an absolute computer nub and screwing up installation etc. Now that I have this program running correctly I am out Dps'ing the other hunters in my guild by 50-60K and they are 3-5 ilvl's higher then I am. JUST AN AWESOME ADD ON !!
    Originally Posted by CoppafeelxMMO View Post
    Just wanted to post my extreme support for these profiles. I just started using them and they are phenomenal and the support is fantastic.
    Originally Posted by Gooodsent View Post
    Thanks for a awesome program, im even using HB aswell, but mostly for gathering profiles, yesterday i tried one of the well reputation TuanHA profiles on 3 different classes, first thing, TuanHa has alot of configuraton thingie that needs to be setup, and is not even working as good as SB, he beated every class by about 15% more dps, and he even executed the simcrafts better, compared to simcrafts i should have done about 19k on my fire mage, but SB made it 23k..

One of the best stuff ive ever been up to! Recommend.
    Well, seeing how the, albeit limited gui, retribution paladin works wonders for me, i decided to go all classes sub. The prog seems to be worth it. Onwards with my hunter now, and i ll see my other classes too.

Good work so far Soap.
    Gotta say the multi dotting/aoe function in the feral logic is insane Soap has essentially made manual play worthless for feral.
    Originally Posted by Trivouille View Post
    Soap's rotations are highly solid, I'd recommand !
    Originally Posted by ebouster View Post
    the ticket system is awesome. i put in a request for monk the other day, he LITERALLY got to it within 10 minutes and put every request i had into the routine. shocked the hell out of me tbh lol

You are absolytely right Soapbox, your thread would be only about how great your rotations are if the vocal majority would speak more here about it.

I'm not your client from a long time, but i can say that during my trial, back in july, i had two requests for my rotation (i checked aaaand.. i did them in this thread.. i didn't know nothing about the ticket system, i'm very sorry and i wouldn't make again that mistake, promise!), and even if i was only on a trial account they were istantly, and i mean istantly adressed.

Soapbox is absolutely the best in this field. The fastest, bug-free, perfectionist coder around.. the price point could seem high, but you receive much, much more that what you spend; it's like buying the Ferrari of the rotations here.

I waited because and during the summer i couldn't play, but when i saw that Soapbox was about to begin coding for healers too i couldn't resist, i wanted to be on the Soapbox train.

In the last week i didn't have to use the ticket system or contact Soapbox by Skype. Why? Because i had zero problems. Like in the trial, when something doesn't work, i found out again that 9/10 times Soapbox solves the problem even before you have the time to notice.
    Originally Posted by jj2417 View Post
    Long time user of Soapbox rotations, I for one can say without a doubt Soap's rotations are the best on the market. Every single other program or rotation out there doesn't hold a candle to what he is producing. Thanks Soap!
    Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    Premium subscriber here. Soapbox's rotations are top notch. Having the ability to submit a ticket on his site and keep track of your issues is fantastic as well as the Skype support through "soapboxsupport" is another fantastic option. I would recommend the rotations to anyone.
    Hey Soap, man i know ur working ur ass out, and i work in IT so i know things can be messy sometimes.

But u are doing an awsome JOB, and i will continue buying ur tool till i quit wow ( a thing that wont happend after 9 yrs of playing lol) but keep it up man ur awsome and i totally recommend ur rotations they are by far the best ones out on market

"sorry for my bad english"
    I wanna say a huge thanks to Soap for making this available so quickly and once again delivering a stellar product.
    I don't even care if there is downtime when WoD hits. I think I can manage to stumble around pressing random buttons while I kill quest mobs for a week lol. I think we were all a little nervous this week since our guilds are expecting us to raid still. These rotations are amazing, people in our guilds have come to expect a certain awesomeness from us and can certainly tell if something is off.

One thing I didn't like about the old one was how long it would take sometimes to detect adds around you. Like the tank would open up boxes on spoils and adds would come out and they'd be half dead before the bot realized and threw down aoe. Now INSTANTLY it blows shit up when more than one mob comes into range. It's so quick and fluid. Really liking this new engine soap.
    Originally Posted by chaosN View Post
    i agree with justin6046
    Soap is really the fastet and the support is really great
    I had a problem after buying the enhancement routuine and it was fixed within 20 minutes (Note: this was one day after patch)
    Originally Posted by Disec View Post
    Well cleared 14/14 mythic using Soaps Feral rotation coming top 5 in dps. Im 581ilvl. Even though mythic is really easy the program was very good!
    Originally Posted by Explicittt View Post
    MM hunter rotation has been awesome all night. Completely pleased though and appreciate the quick fixes across the board!
    Arcane Mage is blowing people away. Loving the new UI and layout. Stick around guys. It's worth the wait if your rotation is having issues. Submit tickets and get it fixed the right way.
    Soap the new GUI is amazing, thanks for all your handwork.
    Not only is soap not affecting Blizzards income in a negative way he's actually MAKING Blizzard money. I would have quit long ago if it weren't for these rotations. I quit for months when the PQR banwave happened and wouldn't have ever came back if I hadn't of noticed Soap. He's the reason I subbed back up two accounts and bought WoD on them.
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Thank you for the constant updates, Soapbox. You really should get some more sleep.
    Wow, thank you a lot Soapbox rotations, you're a true business man. Thanks for all your support
    Originally Posted by obeyyyy View Post
    Trust me you will not be disappointed these rotations make honor buddy look like a complete joke...... welcome to team SOAP
    You will not be dissapointed. I switched from honorbuddy too and the difference in performance, at least on my retribution paladin, is mesmerizing.
    Originally Posted by shahinpb View Post
    WoW Finally Soap, THank you for this great work.
    looks amazing soap, we honestly can't thank you enough for your dedication towards your rotations, manager etc (also can't wait to try out fire when it's finished!)
    Originally Posted by Intercidus View Post
    Honorbuddy was down. And I searched for a new Bot to do my rotations for me. I was very impressed with the reviews and some of the comments. So, i bought the $30 a month subscription.

I know that it's currently down now. But I hope to see great things when it's back up.
    This man works his ass off, i hope everybody appreciates the amount of hours he has put into getting this ready so quickly for us!
    Originally Posted by gavin256 View Post
    Since I have had your product about 6 months now, I can only count on 2 fingers now how many times the bot has been down. No complaints, especially on this night. Keep up the great work!!
    All the credit in the world Soap. Most of us appreciate your hard work.
    In fact, if you want to setup a donate button or something of the sort, I'd be happy to contribute to your efforts past what I pay for my subscription.
    Originally Posted by toggi View Post
    Soapbox,

Thank you for an awesome program!!! [/IMG]
    Originally Posted by Sauldog View Post
    The disc rotation turned out so great...can't wait to try resto druid.....hint hint
    The new awesome GUI.. the blacklist and other new functions.. the fact that healers are coming in Wod.. i could not resist anymore XD, i'm a premium member too now.

Fantastic work Soapbox! I'm really happy to be on board
    Originally Posted by MalikKiller View Post
    Ok,program works fine now i get 220k+ now on dummy without big cd and buffs,can't wait to try it on raids,verry good program and simple to use.
    Originally Posted by Gr8 View Post
    you are right. a "customer" for around 2 years now... there are no better profiles than soap's.

posted in the wrong thread, so here again: I was curious if this could be implemented in a future version: cancel queued spells. I remember having this feature in your PQR profiles by just firing the ability again to stop the spell from being queued. While it is not a big deal it sometimes helps when something unforeseen happens and -for example speaking of death and decay- should not pop up.
    I've only been Soap's customer for 3 months, but I have to say it's definitely improved my WoW experience. Well worth the money.
    Originally Posted by Elnortoix View Post
    I have tested the profiles, its a great program
    Originally Posted by shahinpb View Post
    I have it and it worked pretty good. Also on some bosses I even got rank between 5-15 in 25H group. - 586 ilvl -
    For single target boss I pulled around 790-900k burst ( like malkorok ) and ended up with 380-450k end of fight.
    for Aoe like Garrosh My burst was around 1.3-1.6M (most of time I was top) and I think 350-470k was end of fight.

I recommend this, its pretty good.
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    You can get banned using any addon that automates stuff for you. However this software is very secure. Soap is constantly updating this to make sure we are safe. How safe? I use it on my main account, thats how much faith I have in this. And I vouch for this guy 100% . All you have to do is get the rotation of your choice and move out of fire. So the movement isn't done by any bot and it looks completely natural.

If I had to sum it up: Awesome rotation, awesome customer service and overall safety is why I stick with Soap.
    Originally Posted by Waddagundar View Post
    I have to say something here.....
    I am an "elderly" wow player (60+) and I have been using Soap's rotations since PQR. I absolutely love playing WoW, and I have been doing so since Vanilla, but I am way behind the 8 ball when raiding with much younger players. In my guild, it's not a problem, it's a casual affair, and old farts like me are accommodated, but missed when it came to progression. So I weakened, and went to a rotation bot, and it put a whole new aspect to my enjoyment of the game. Finally, they let the old fart play!

I avoided the paid profiles, but I couldn't help noticing the positive comments on Soap's profiles, so I lashed out and gave it a whirl.
    All I can say is, money well spent!

The "current generation" of Soap's profiles are just as good, if not better, than his previous PQR/PVE ones, and I feel far safer using these new ones than I ever felt before.
    I just wanted to say, thanks, Soapbox, for your efforts, and thanks to your team. You've made WoW exciting and fun for this old timer!
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    Hey thread, was a while ago posting on OC but heres a comparison between 1 unnamed recent PE profile and Soapbox Feral-profile, both 5-minute tests:

First off is the other profile:

And Soaps:

Itemlevel on my druid while testing was 583 with 541 Rune of Re-origination trinket.
    Im overall very happy with it and I really wish the rest of my raidteam used Soapbox profiles so we could clear 14hc faster! ^^
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Hey Jshookz, I made this video specifically for you. I was hesitant to purchase Soapbox as well considering I have two lifetime subscriptions to Honorbuddy and after purchasing a CC for honorbuddy I said what the hell, I dropped 35 bucks and have purchased like 8 more rotations since. It is by far one of the best rotation bots out there and for me, the fact that it lets me use it with WoW 64 bit means I dont have to go into my folder and run 32 bit anymore for raids.

Anyways here is the video in question, Idk how clear my video is gonna process at but i was at like 390 - 410k dps. And obviously I was first

If you have any questions at all please dont hesitate to ask me. I have almost all the rotations and I hope one day I can get the last of the ones I haven't purchased yet. But if you're still reluctant, go ahead and do the 3 day trial for 1 penny. So for just 1 cent you'll figure out just as I did how excellent this rotation bot is.

** video removed from quote ***
    Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
    I used to got 5 single rotations after that I did sub $30/month for all rotations.
    Really, I do love this guy so much.

His work is awesome.
    Having compared the healing rotation's vs the competitions paid healing routines, soapbox is head and shoulder's the winner when it comes to raid performance.
    Originally Posted by DiFusioN View Post
    Hey man, love your work!
    Originally Posted by nguyen View Post
    You're awesome.
    I am a 570 feral and I just got the 3 day trial, and I can say this is just as good as PE, and parses just as well (and sometimes better) then when I play on my own. I'll likely be picking up the full version.
    Originally Posted by sus818 View Post
    Hey Soap - first off, thx for the great work u do and special the fast replies u allways have.
    Originally Posted by demondied1 View Post
    Gonna wait till the next sale and then I can buy boomkin rotation, the feral one is working pretty good.
    Originally Posted by lepdzor View Post
    After having used Soap's rotations for a while I have decided to leave a comment. This is by far the best rotation bot solution on the market. I have found Soap to be extremely patient and diligent in responding to requests for fixes and any issues. Highly recommended
    Originally Posted by SerenityWOW View Post
    Hey Soapbox, thanks for the nice work you did on your rotations, and the customer service you're providing looks awesome. I hope it will stay as good as it is in WoD, and even better!

(Sorry if there is mistakes, I'm not a native speaker)
    Awsome Job u did with all the rotations.
    Originally Posted by demondied1 View Post
    Tried the product for 3 days on multiple characters and it seems really good.
    Man u made the day for us, was a freacking awsome profile, with 520 ilvl i was able to stay at the first 10 dps in a 25 man with everyone 540+. Awsome job
    You're awesome.

EDIT: If you're thinking about buying this, look how fast he fixed an error. Meanwhile I have an open ticket with blizzard that says 10 days and they're a multi billion dollar company.
    Originally Posted by mrkebo View Post
    As always great work brother!
    Wow, really good rotation really, keep it going Soapbox!
    I think you are doing great work soap. Thanks for all of the time and efforts you and your team are putting into this. I dont mind paying at all.
    Arcane Mage profile is a BEAST! Thanks Soap!
    First of all - awesome product and I highly recommend this to anyone who plays the game.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
    Originally Posted by justin6046 View Post
    hey soap i love your rotations. Will you ever make any healing rotations?
    Originally Posted by BlackDragonXADM View Post
    Hey Soap, loved your rotations when they were on PQR probobly gonna pick up some of these fairly soon, any chance theres a fire mage rotation coming any time soon? the one for PQR was amazing
    Originally Posted by provokedbelly View Post
    Great rotations I have used just about all of them and all I can say is they are awesome.
    Worth the money spent.
    Originally Posted by R3V1V3 View Post
    amazing service!
    Awesome job soap and his team!!
    Originally Posted by buntcake72 View Post
    Always the man Soap, always the man!
    Originally Posted by froggystyle View Post
    his routines are insane ..
    Originally Posted by Eponu View Post
    Tested your Warri Prot rotation and must say it's the best I've tested so far and buyed it instantly =)
    heya, loved the trial of the frost mage, yolo buying mage
    Originally Posted by Fitz0warcraft View Post
    I currently have Surv / BM hunter rotations that work amazing !!! Combat Rogue is decent but still needs rupture in the rotation to make it perfect.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nyuelol View Post
    Thanks for all of your work, is realy amazing to see what you create
    Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    Just grabbed the Destro Warlock rotation using the 3 day, $5 trial and I can already say with confidence I will be buying both that rotation and a couple others from Soap... awesome job.
    I know soap's pqr files where amazing .
    Originally Posted by Nyug View Post
    Been using fury profile for a month+ now, really satisfied.
    Originally Posted by s1rjulien View Post
    Thx m8 perfect like all the time :-)
    Originally Posted by ryutao View Post
    Monk BM - everything works fine, even better! Thanks!
    Love it Soap, can't wait to see the rest of the roations get filled out. That'll break my bank but thank god for the unlocker! What happened to the Skype support?
    Love it Soap, can't wait to see the rest of the roations get filled out. That'll break my bank but thank god for the unlocker! What happened to the Skype support?
    Originally Posted by s1gnal View Post
    Fury warrior profile is working very good <3
    Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    Hey, I have been using soap's profile for a while now. I must say it does the job ridiculously well! I am consistently within the top 5 dps and even got ranked on world of logs. The single dps rotation is really well made and plays like how it should be played. The aoe rotations are also extremely effective, but you will have to get used to it and know which one to use. The only issue i have, which is not major, is on some boss fights it is better to use the cooldowns manually to avoid one shot mechanics and also to line up with trinket procs

Overall, I highly recommend this rotation to any rogues who feel like slacking and doing top deeps.
    While I'm wating for a destro rotation, I'm using Monk Brewmaster rotation by Soapbox. My monk has 82 lvl now, and I realy love this spec now. With this rotation I meet no problems.
    LOVE THIS MAGE PROFILE ..

Got me into a top 20 World Guild ..
    Originally Posted by Simplyfai View Post
    Awesome profiles, cant wait for the fury warrior profiles to be back again
    Great rotation! Thank you!
    Originally Posted by =zeromaster View Post
    I've been a customer of your PQR Mage Profile and this was very nice.
    I'm now looking forward to it to get the new Mage profile from you
    I hope it goes fast

Originally Posted by =freaki View Post
    Have to say the destro warlock profile is better..much better than any other rotation ive used.
    the logic in the profile is sound.
    A happy new customer! thanks soap:-)
    Originally Posted by =billybuffalo View Post
    Ok, i have just finished clearing SOO from Spoils to Garrosh on normal. I have used Mavmins destro profile since he first released it, and all I can say is, your destro profile is awesome!

I saw a VERY nice increase in DPS on all bosses. I have logs for every SOO kill I have done since release, so I am able to compare very well. The proc monitoring is great, I actually prefer to use ROF/AOE/Havoc/CD's/shadowfury the way you have them setup. Create macros and just queue them up for where the mouse is....Very well done.

Anyone thinking of getting this destro profile, you will not be let down.
    Originally Posted by =orcuae View Post
    hello.. about warrior fury profile yesterday I was raiding and I was top dps 300k+ the profile was so great.
    Originally Posted by =lepdzor View Post
    Profile is looking pretty good
    Originally Posted by =froggystyle View Post
    arcane mage profile is flawless in Heroic 25m and i have top 20 ranks on every boss to prove it x.X
    Originally Posted by =Eyeshot View Post
    Just bought all profiles! Cheerioe! Waiting for the lovely mail! and btw, the balance profile is great and good as F***!
    Originally Posted by =boaroko View Post
    Ah yeah soap, i have used your profiles sickly and still do on many of my chars mate. .
    Originally Posted by =kvic View Post
    Hey Soapbox,
    i tested your shadow priest profile today. It looks like it works perfect
    Originally Posted by zerzu View Post
    HI! i buy your last warlock profil and use destro one...everything is PERFECT

Originally Posted by =nertharul View Post
    Well been playing and using it since the update and i ****ing love em, REALLY great work man.

Just getting used to press spells like victory rush since we all got used to automatic usage lol but everything rocks
    Originally Posted by =Modernn View Post

BTW the profiles are GREAT!
    Omg soap ur making a godly profile for warriors i love uuu man
    Arcane profile is flawless . I am in a top 20 25m and considered by most others one of the better mages out there atm i always parse every fight the addition of ICEblock is amazing i wish you could add some greater invs triggers tho like lines on heroic klaxi

574 2pc 12.5k haste 82 mastery self buffed lust 10min i pull 365k not to bad as simcraft has me at 403k raid buffed
    Originally Posted by =QuitYourJibbaJabba View Post
    Our lock beats me on DPS using the new profiles and he is less geared (slightly), then again locks are OP in general ATM, tbh they are all pretty good though now, if i was choosing a class I'd go for the lock. Automation lends itself naturally to that class IMO. Having said that the mage profiles I've found to be really good and the warr/pala updates will probably make them on par.
    Originally Posted by =grecian View Post
    cheers soap loving it so far

Originally Posted by =rocambole View Post
    Hey Soap! Loving all your profiles. Glad I bought them.

Thanks again.
    Originally Posted by =grumbuck View Post
    Soap,

Love the profiles.
    Arcane profile is now pulling 500k+ DPS on Protectors @ 569 ilvl, not too shabby! Previous best before update was 470k. (2 normal pieces replaced with heroic in that time).
    ranked top 20 this week in 25m heroic and top 20 on gal and 80-100 on 4 others .. great work give soap some time and dont rush him and he'll give you guys a top profile
    Originally Posted by =justin6046 View Post
    Good job on the profile soap
    Very good, regular ranks, forging is almost irrelevant for frost right now PM for more info if you want. (I usually mainspec as arcane but use frost often)
    Originally Posted by =Ninjaderp View Post
    yes, its amazing. You're in for a treat!
    Originally Posted by =t4c View Post
    nah Soapbox. profiles are really good. Appreciate the work you've put into them.
    Originally Posted by =OnehitB View Post
    Very good profile ! Great DPS, Approved. Mage Frost
    Originally Posted by =Captncrunch View Post
    Your demo profile is beast!
    Originally Posted by =Toris View Post
    Bought this last night, Delighted with it, Pulling off 170k+ still haven't got it to pop cool downs/alter time but doing better than ever, Thank you!
    I seen soap use the boomkin profile it is a BEAST ..
    Originally Posted by =markymark303 View Post

Thanks again for your quick fixes, and great profiles..
    Originally Posted by =Carkas View Post
    Though this is the best pqr profile I can find right now, it does still seem to be slightly under simcraft predictions on a single target dummy fight over 7 mins with only mark of the wild, no other buffs or hero etc. Its about 2-3k under infact, when Simcraft shows it should be at 54k
    Originally Posted by =lazy1 View Post
    Very well done on the boomkin, it is the best out there across all bot platforms.

Originally Posted by =lokomojo View Post
    Purchased! you are a beast soap! A pleasure doing business with you
    Originally Posted by =Nytr0g3n View Post
    Loving the new hunter update,

Originally Posted by =Marvalus View Post
    I really love your warrior Profile for furys.
    Love the work
    Originally Posted by =kene23 View Post
    Hi man! Thanks for your Retpaladin pofile! It works very nice.

Thanks for your return mate and keep up the good work!
    Originally Posted by =3Ebd View Post
    I got Soaps Mage profile running and * it rocks* ...the public frost mage profile was @120k dps-- the new one soap sent me now avg now is 150k dps ... well worth it!
    Thanks soap !
    Originally Posted by =subzero7ice View Post
    Hey Soap

First thanks for your great profiles.
    Hey soup! Love your work on the mage profile
    I'm a happy customer and this dude is providing a fantastic product that no one else offers... Soap's profiles are THE best!.
    Originally Posted by =jj2417 View Post
    These profiles are top notch and constantly being updated. The amount of work he puts on them is ridiculous. Highest quality profiles around and worth every penny.
    Originally Posted by =Aes View Post
    Keep up the good work
    Originally Posted by =dstroy View Post
    Hey Soapbox, I like your demo profile.
    Originally Posted by =js1974 View Post
    Nice work with the WW profile, you're awesome!
    Originally Posted by =Opacho View Post
    OMG... I went crazy there! Already got your ret, ww and fury profiles and... BAM!! donated for the whole pack. Keep up your good work Soap ;D
    Originally Posted by =calamat44 View Post
    Soap, I was so impressed with your prifiles that I bought the whole set. Hope to hear from you soon for the rest of the specs.
    Originally Posted by =MastaRage View Post
    Hello Soapybox, I'm finally getting back into WoW after a long break, and come back to see this sweet dealio. Your WW profile I had before fyi, and it still works wonders. Thanks for the continued hard work!
    Originally Posted by =Ultro View Post
    I learned a lot, thank you very much, Soap. For all of you (profiles)
    Very greatest support
    Originally Posted by =lethacark5 View Post
    We both been pretty satisfied
    Originally Posted by =korbon View Post
    Great work
    Originally Posted by =jshookz View Post
    Very nice profiles Soap! Deff worth a buy if anyone is wondering.
    I bought the fire mage profile and was very impressed with how it works

I will pay top dollar for an updated moonkin profile since there arent any good ones to be found of this quality.. *hint hint*
    Originally Posted by =Duriell View Post
    Can vouch for Soap, he is an amazingly hard worker and as long as you can backup your theory as to why doing something would result in a substantial increase in DPS/HPS he will implement it straight away.

Incredible coder and an amazing guy.
    Originally Posted by =makessense View Post
    Hi Soap, love the profiles--been a long time customer.
    Originally Posted by =Duriell View Post
    This profile is seriously Badass, it handles literally EVERY possible sequence for the most complex spec in the game to play.

Sub just happens to also be the BEST end game raiding rogue spec, as it scales INSANELY well with gear.

I played a rogue during Cata and during t14, at which time I achieved top 20 WORLD parse rankings multiple times on every fight during Heroic progression.

I helped test and refine this profile with Soapbox, and gave feedback on each revision he presented to me until it evolved into what it is now - a perfect work of art that is able to perform the most complex rotation in the game absolutely effortlessly and without error.

This profile was created using information from Simcraft, advice from other top world ranked rogues (Dryaan from Envy) and through trial and error. You won't find a better rogue profile, nor will you be able to play this complicated spec by hand nearly as well as this does..

My rogue is ilvl 487 with NO ToT gear, NO t15, only 1 PEICE of t14, PvP off-hand dagger and t14 trinkets.....COMPLETELY reforged and gemmed for Assassination...

This profile does more damage then the Assassination profile - and that is only possible with PERFECT use of the Subtlety rotation..

Congrats on coding an amazing profile Soap, it is worth every cent of what you are asking!
    Originally Posted by =KleskReaver View Post
    Really keen for your Rogue profile Soap!

already purchased individual profiles before you had any 'bundles' and have also purchased a bundle

been checking this page for Rogue ever since! although I cannot help you test it as my Rogue is not 90

keep up the great work!
    Originally Posted by =Waffle View Post
    Hey Soap, I've been using your Elite Destro Lock profile. Thanks for the great work and for your time.
    Well Soap, after paying for, and downloading all the profiles, I have to say, I'm impressed. I have a wide range of toons from level 1 to 90, and your profiles work perfectly. Thanks for putting them together. I will certainly keep an eye out for your updates. I've "subscribed" to your news letter. Very happy customer!!
    Hey Soap. Thanks, bye the way, for an excellent product.
    Originally Posted by =darkkinght View Post
    tyvm soap got all great deal and nice imdasandman we did normal this week due to few of ore core and did almost 180k so yes working very very well
    Originally Posted by =jayluv View Post
    Loving the profiles. keep up the awesome work!
    Originally Posted by =Damicusx View Post
    First off, thanks for the profiles Soap. As a military member i bought the profiles mainly for the $40 donation to the Wounded Warrior program. I think its great you chose to be part of such a needed program. I can truly say i am enjoying the profiles and you are a very talented profile writer
    Originally Posted by =gvaukjoe View Post
    AWESOME profiles, I am using them from last 3 months.
    Originally Posted by =darkkinght View Post
    hay soap love the profiles I own both your dk ones.
    Originally Posted by =SniperAdi View Post
    Mh i actualy dont know what i got into here. Mh my Hunter Profile i bought from Soap Works Perfect.. And i wrote that i am Happy about pqi to be added. And about other Profiles of Soap, they all,work,Perfect. I Bought One after another for The Full Price. .
    The windwalker is Perfect. I use it for my Main to raid tot. With ilvl 513 i do wol Ranks between 5-50 so far. Its Great.

1.What frezees sais is bullshit. And thats my legitimate opinion. 2. i am One of The People to lazy to press The Buttons. But still i demand The best Performance. After Long search i came to soapbox Profiles and Never watched back.
    Originally Posted by =BPrater4486 View Post

By the way soap, all I have to say is wow. These profiles are great. Cant wait to see if you make a blood profile.
    Originally Posted by =KleskReaver View Post
    Hey Soap, lovin' your profiles,

cheers!
    Originally Posted by =Gr8 View Post
    hey soap, i checked out your fury profile today - same as with the frost profile: great work! .
    Hello Soap, i wanna say to all the public that these profiles r th best of the best, with ur profile i'm maxing out my warrior dps hes doing exactly as simcrafts predicted, and on raids normal ones was doing 160k dps on elegon with crappy gear, so thnx and 100% recommended
    Originally Posted by =Moonst View Post
    Hey soapbox just wanted to say i cant wait to try out fury profile i have your destro lock profile and i was very pleased with it any how just felt like chiming in, catch ya later.
    Originally Posted by =PR0j3cTc4RRY View Post
    I vouche for this guy. A nice person, Did alot of trades with him. We both been pretty satisfied
    Originally Posted by =Captncrunch View Post
    I own 6 of his profiles and they are all very well done. He keeps them updated and will fix any bugs that might come about. I would recommend his profiles to anyone.
    I love his profiles. got 4 of them already.
    Originally Posted by =Ninjaderp View Post
    Just tried the complete fury-profile and gotta say Im really pleased with the results, has some smart rage-pooling for HUGE executes for example! My warrior is just an alt and in almost all blues but I regularly outdps people with 480ilvl+ gear in the dungeons I've ran. Once again a solid profile from Soapbox! ^^
    Originally Posted by =Opacho View Post
    Soap love your fury profile =D
    Originally Posted by =spearfish View Post
    Got ww and frost mage ill vouch for these nice guy good profiles
    Originally Posted by =Aes View Post
    Purchased the frost DK profile. Hopefully its worth the money.

Edit: received the files. couldn't be happier, nothing more to say. Well done.
    Originally Posted by =Hordeglider View Post
    Just want to vouch for Soapbox as I own 7 of his elite profiles. All of them are out performing any profiles that's on Ownedcore right now and he always get them updated immediately if there's an issue. I'm not in a hard core raiding guild but do LFR every week, and I'm pretty much always top dps using his profiles even beat folks with better gears than me. Top notch profiles from top notch guy, so buy with confidence as you will not be disappointed.
    Originally Posted by =Timekill View Post
    soapbox profiles put me at the top of the meter on 3 different toons.....people think ima god lol... thx again
    Originally Posted by parabol1352 View Post
    bought the hunter one yesterday and it improved my dps by quite a large amount would recommend it to anyone
    Last edited by Soapbox; 02-24-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announcement

The sole purpose of this thread is to advertise the product that we have available to players of World of Warcraft!

We have been working hard at answering tickets, making changes to our engine, but we have also been hard at work on a new feature we would like to tell you all about! We have been busy working on streamlining how you are able to communicate with us directly. We have the ticketing system in place via our site, we have the Skype button that you can click on in-game to contact us directly, and we have provided our Skype information multiple times within our own sale thread. Another new feature to our website that will be launched today is our forums. You can find the link to them on our homepage. It will go live today! Be on the look out! If you have contacted us via Skype - expect a message shortly providing you with more details!

We want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your continued business. We love providing you with a product that enhances your game play!

If you are looking to post something OTHER than purchase feedback with Soapbox Rotations please visit our Customer forum located HERE

Sincerely,

Soapbox

Last edited by Soapbox; 10-24-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Disec's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have purchased multiple rotations from Soapbox, they are all top notch! I have 7 rotations from Soap, and 3 of my raiding toons use them. I have hit 14/14 Heroic(Mythic) on my major raiding toons and have topped the meters with these rotations, easily the best rotation bot/script out atm.

shahinpb's Avatar Active Member
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    78/26
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought Fire mage rotation....After testing it on my 568 mage, I almost out dps 584 fire mage in Mythic raid.
    If you are looking for something smooth and professional I would gladly recommend this guy "Soap" because you will get the best ones,and you are not gonna regret it.

rebelcowboymt's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome program!!! Nothing else out there like it

vallismall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An excellent program, carefully engineered for your needs. Lots of emphasis on satisfying customers, if you need a rotation bot this is your place to go.

vvseekervv's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got to Sub (60 days), its nice to be able to watch TV and raid at the same time and be top of the meters!
    Last edited by vvseekervv; 10-29-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have known Soapbox for a few years now and he has evolved a lot since he first showed me his PQR-rotations, allways been a perfectionist, allways been improving and finetuning his rotations to the max and allways open for feedback or suggestions for improvements. Fastforward to the SBR-bot and you've got the fastest most lightweight rotation-bot out there with more aces up its sleeve than you can imagine, and ever improving.

10/10 would buy again!

UFCFreak89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Soapbox for quite a few months now, and i can tell you without a doubt that he offers the BEST support bar none. You might find another rotation/routine that puts out a little bit more damage, but i can tell you right away, if you let soap know about it, he will go above and beyond to make sure his is #1. For example, his Monk. When i first purchased Soapbox i was a little disappointed with the damage of the Monk rotation... i simply submitted a ticket with a few things that needed to be changed... and literally the next day it was shitting on the competition.

You can go purchase something else, that works pretty good, or you can purchase this and be guaranteed constant improvements and the greatest support in the industry.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before Soap I was using another bot as a rotation. I paid for some "PREMIUM" rotations and at that time I thought it was as good as it was gonna get. Until I discovered Soap. My initial reaction was "here some guy trying to shove a crap program to me, not gonna fall for that" and then I noticed there was a 3 day trial. So i figure what the hell, might as well try it for a penny. I stepped into raid that night and I dont know how else to explain the experience other than I WAS GOD that evening. Heroic(now mythic) SoO. People were telling me shit like "DAMN this guy are his Wheaties this morning" and "Nerf Mages". I was beating warlocks pre patch which, if you knew, they were top DPS. I was right up there.

One thing I was really happy about is when I discovered that Soapbox supports x64, I was more than happy. From the very first moment I purchased Soapbox to right now I have been extremely happy with its uptime, performance and reliability.

If you're looking for a medicore rotation bot that is gonna just get the job DONE, then this is not for you. But if you want greatness, if you want to honestly want to blow everyone out of the water, then this is what you're looking for. Like me just "GETTING BY" stopped being enough, especially when you're in a progression guild.

I close this review with the most common question "Is this safe" and I say to you as a known member of OwnedCore with all sincerety: It's safe enough for me to use it on my main account I have had since BC.

Thanks for your time

-Xcure-
    Last edited by xcureanddisease; 10-31-2014 at 07:48 PM.

Hirobo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Soapbox for quite a few months now, and i can tell you without a doubt that he offers the BEST support bar none. You might find another rotation/routine that puts out a little bit more damage, but i can tell you right away, if you let soap know about it, he will go above and beyond to make sure his is #1. For example, his Monk. When i first purchased Soapbox i was a little disappointed with the damage of the Monk rotation... i simply submitted a ticket with a few things that needed to be changed... and literally the next day it was shitting on the competition.

You can go purchase something else, that works pretty good, or you can purchase this and be guaranteed constant improvements and the greatest support in the industry.
    Like the above poster i have had a similar experience. I purchased these rotations and found a few slight improvements that could be made, and it was literally fixed within 24 hours. I've never experienced the level of support he has offered with any other product, and i have used them all. The damage and speed of the rotation is unmatched currently and I've never used a rotation that was this user friendly. Not to mention.... x64

ImmortalTech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using Soapbox's Rotations for over a year and the ones I use always yield excellent results. Raiding in a cutting edge guild, I always perform at the top or near the top of the DPS charts. They are easy to use and highly customizable through the user interface as well as through macros. Aside from their performance, Soapbox is quick with updates and to respond to people's concerns when there is not a major patch or real life issues he has to deal with. All my complaints and tickets have been answered within hours. I would not enjoy WoW as much anymore if I had to play without the rotation.

Boonswarm316's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I refuse to touch Warcraft if Soap ever closes up shop. THAT'S how f'ing good it is. If you die in fire while using this AMAZING tool...throw your mouse out the window. What are you waiting for? BUY IT NOW!!

jaysquirrel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the chances of getting banned? Just out of curiosity.
    Last edited by jaysquirrel; 11-01-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Page 1 of 66 1234551 ... LastLast